How do you become a VIPTOG client

I've reads lots of good reviews. This makes them seem like a good place to get reliable safe service. They don't take new clients. I don't know if you need someone to recommend you or what. Any one have any info? If it's not meant to be then so be it, but thought Id look into it

V.

To build upon weekendforlife's comment. I went this route as well and the lady will be looking for how long you have been a member here for. So if you are a newer member, you probably won't see much success.

To build upon weekendforlife's comment. I went this route as well and the lady will be looking for how long you have been a member here for. So if you are a newer member, you probably won't see much success.

Really? Geez, how many hoops do we have to go through to give our money away? Seems like less bother to book a trip to Thailand, lol.

Really? Geez, how many hoops do we have to go through to give our money away? Seems like less bother to book a trip to Thailand, lol.

Or Vancouver, or Montreal, or Toronto.............lot's of young touring Asians available. As usual YMMV, but had some of my best P4P experiences with them. Also, with all the availability, prices are a bargain compared to NS.

• Like 2