Video Images

I am wondering if there is any way I can take video stillls and turn them into pictures. Videoed the fireworks from the Tulip Festival and would love to save some as pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yes several... Windows Movie Maker does a great job.

you can also use Powerpoint

Windows movie maker takes a bit more learning to use, but its has some cool editing features, and you can also put on sound and manipulate it (fade in, fade out).

Powerpoint is easier to use and when you are finished you set it into automatic advance and it will click through to the end... there are other programs.

For powerpoint, I just whipped up a power point display... took me 10 minutes to animate 8 pictures. you go to transitions and at the very far right you will see "advance on" select the time... and select how long you want each slide to be shown for... if you really want film speed, select less then 1 second per slide... 00:00:10 (1/10 of a second) is a decent animation speed. and click apply to all slides.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help that worked, have afew great pictures from them

Did you use powerpoint?

thanks for asking... my animation that I did last night just to make sure I knew the right instruction was of waves that I had meant to animate, but never gotten around to it... looks cool.