Discussing options after the flip... why?

Does anybody else find this to be probably the worst possible time to discuss finishing options?

Personally, I find it just absolutely kills whatever energy and mood I had going. It takes me right out of the massage/sensual state of mind. I've also found that the actual massage time spent on my stomach tends to be much, much shorter because we don't know what's going to happen after the flip, so the flip comes much sooner to ensure we don't run into overtime. I also find they have me at a severe disadvantage and am likely to be upsold.

I'm curious why this is common?

I personally always want to establish things before the massage starts. Allows for a much more focused, uninterrupted experience.

Or does somebody feel differently?

• Like 1

I've never had that happen either. I suggest simply initiating that discussion right at the start to eliminate this situation. Also haven't had any 'upsell' attempts though I have been inspired to provide an additional tip!

• Like 1

Used to be quite common back in the day.

I believed the practice mostly went out of fashion maybe about 10-15 yrs ago when it became a lame running joke on review boards & other discussion forums. The reputable rub joints and MAs dropped it when they realized it was bad for the business model.

Some Asian joints still do it I hear. They discourage discussion until they reach a vulnerable point where they can make the upsell.

Can't remember the last time it happened to me. Sorry if you're getting pressured - time to change MPs.

• Like 1

You could also try an independent. Alot of ladies have websites and provide clear information about what to expect. Best of luck !

I much rather everyone knows before we start a session, that being said, there is things I wont say over phone, text or email with someone that I am meeting for the first time.

• Like 1

I prefer to discuss prior to beginning the session or otherwise during the shower together. If a client has no particular preferences, then he'll get the standard Sugar treatment, which is never a bad thing, hehehe

• Like 1

The earlier the better. In the middle makes me think their trying to take advantage of the situation if you know what I mean ;)

A long time ago it happened to me at a Asian massage place and different optioned were offered after we started and they were always extra.

Example: I paid for a massage and after the massage started she ask "you want me to remove my top?" $20

Later, "you want to touch me?" $20

Again later after the flip "happy ending?" $20

Etc...

This massage would have ended up costing more then seeing a full service lady if I would have kept going.