Club Harmony?

I don't think I've seen anything about Club Harmony here in the past couple of months, has anyone joined or know anything about it? Is it a set price place like CMJ? What do you know?

• Like 1

I don't think I've seen anything about Club Harmony here in the past couple of months, has anyone joined or know anything about it? Is it a set price place like CMJ? What do you know?

Yes it's pretty much set up like the other clubs for price scale and amenities.

I have been there a few times and seen Porsha and Sunshyne and have met a few of the other ladies as well socially.

For me the location is great as well as the relaxed atmosphere.

A bit smaller operation but well run.

Enjoy

• Like 3

Smaller wow, but the description and the girls i see there it looked awesome and huge, the only reason i have not been is it's downtown which scares me :) worried about parking etc...

I agree. I hate going downtown. It's not worth the hassle and increased risk of being seen, although at least Harmony is not right in the core

Guys, it is similar to CMJ or Brass Club - you buy a $5 membership so you can join "the club" and then the rest is like most other massage places - good looking ladies, fun in the shower and on the table etc. As for being downtown I don't really consider it downtown - it is south on Bank Street near the Queensway so not really in the downtown core. As for parking there is lots of parking on side streets or heck you can park at Staples for free for 2 hours if you register your car when you walk in (not even sure if they go around and check cars) so just buy a $1.50 pencil, put it behind your ear and stroll over to the club to relieve your stress. :) Does that help?

• Like 3

Can somebody field me up with what is going on with this place, please?

I found this : http://ottawa.postfastr.com/BodyRubs/club-harmony-where-desires-come-true-ask-about-the-spring-special/49521427 but no link works and I don't know if I'm just not looking at the right place. Is this place is close?

Can somebody field me up with what is going on with this place, please?

I found this : http://ottawa.postfastr.com/BodyRubs/club-harmony-where-desires-come-true-ask-about-the-spring-special/49521427 but no link works and I don't know if I'm just not looking at the right place. Is this place is close?

It has been closed since the end of summer. Gone and missed

• Like 3