Evening Appointments?

Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.

Currently, most of my time is occupied with office contract work (40+ hours weekly). I have been very fortunate and have successfully obtained continual contracts since 2014, however this does make things a little more difficult to meet with my special friends.

Since I rarely have daytime availability, I am considering the option of hosting in the evening-just wondering if anyone books evening appointments...ever lol.

Ashley Ann xo

• Like 3

I almost exclusively book evening appointments. When I am in Ottawa, I work until 7 or 8 pm, so daytime is basically out unless I happen to be off. There are many women I'd love to meet, but most likely never will due to the fact they only work daytime and never on weekends.

• Like 1

I also wprk day time and there is lots of people that books appointments in the evenings.. It mostly ddpends on how late are you willing to make yourself available for.. myself i dont like to take any bookings pass 9pm.. as i do need to get up early and my beauty sleep is very important to me as well..

• Like 3

I also wprk day time and there is lots of people that books appointments in the evenings.. It mostly ddpends on how late are you willing to make yourself available for.. myself i dont like to take any bookings pass 9pm.. as i do need to get up early and my beauty sleep is very important to me as well..

Yes same here! My alarm is set for 6:00 am , so no appointments past 9:00 pm for sure. Thanks for replying. :)

• Like 3

I'm in the same boat - I have a job with normal-ish hours and I'm not paid to go and have fun, unfortunately. I can do it now and again... but not too often, and that has to compete with all the other reasons one might need to be out of the office for a bit during the day. And so for me it's mostly weekday evenings, as weekends tend to be busy too.

• Like 1

Generally I make my appointments in the evening. Unless I can get away from home on the weekend, then mid-afternoon seems to be preferable.

I start work early, and doesn't allow me to leave for long enough for some play time. Also, I only have 1 car, and my significant other and I share it, and she gets home later than me. So evening (even late evenings) are sometimes required if I feel the need to partake in the hobby.

• Like 1

I prefer the evening appointments.

Very rare that I'm meeting a lady in the afternoon and never the morning.

The only time that I go in the afternoon will be when I really wish to see someone but my evening schedule doesn't seems to clear on the long term. In that case, I will look for an appointment just after work, before coming home.

But definitively, the evening appointments (between 7 and 10) are the best for me, I feel more relax.

• Like 1