Lucious Lacey

Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting with Lucious Lacey and let me tell you that it was a very memorable experience that was amazing on so many levels.

When I arrived, Lacey greeted me with a very nice and passionate DFK that seemed to last forever and I definitely didn't mind! We chatted for a bit and she proceeded to start spicing things up with a very arousing lap dance that ended with her giving me a nice BBBJ. Very intense.

It was then my turn to return the favour and I began to indulge in DATY on her and I must say that she is extremely responsive to this and that further enhanced the overall pleasure. That's all I will add, as to not spoil the fun for the rest of you gents!

The only negative thing I can say is that I wished our time never came to an end! I really can say that I was thoroughly happy and definitely plan to repeat!

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely luscious Lacey on Thursday, what a beautiful lady she is. spent a wonderful hour with her, gfe service with lots of dfk. her body is amazing, great butt. will repeat again for sure.

on my way in cross path with her duo partner Nally, looks beautiful and friendly might have to try a duo next time.

• Like 5

I have read the few recommendations about Lacey and they got me curious about her, now I have to admit that they are accurate. Lacey is a spinner with a tight little ass and perky titties, she does have a few tats but when you have her in your arms and you are caressing that body you forget that she has them.

Being my first time seeing her I asked a lot of questions that are of my interest and she answered them well. Would you know it an hour goes by way too fast when you are having some fun with a great lady like her and I could not afford the time to stay any longer even though I wish I could have.

Questions that I asked were simple one like:

Role play: yes

Threesome: yes

Sexy lingerie: yes

And a few more questions too.

Lacey gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.