Kimora and Alison, they are truly nice and worth your time

I had the pleasure of visiting Kimora last week for my first vist for this type of service. I am glad Kimora introduced me to the world of naked body massage. She was very pretty and the pictures displayed on backpage are accurate and shows what she look like. She made me feel very comfortable, the massage was very relaxing. Her beautiful body was truly sensual to look at, touch and feel while getting a body slide. Her beautiful natural breast truly send electrifying sensation along my back as she was sliding up and down my back. Her hand were very talented and her intimate part mesmerizing. Being a newbie to this type of service i did not do much but i can tell you the time i spent with her really opened up new posibilities for me to experiment, enjoy and experiment. The shower for two was very special as i got to feel her beautiful breast in my hands, her hard nipples, her soft neck and caress her beautiful body, hips and booty. I was ready to enjoy more of her but i decided to save some for next time and respected her restrictions. I was able to meet her friend Alison and received a very nice welcoming hug from the beautiful Alison. I will definetly take up Kimora's recommendations in trying a duo with Alison and if it is anything like my session with Kimora it will be a very nice, specual, sensual session. They have a very discreet, clean, new condo with lots of parking, beautiful massage table and shower in the room. Looking forward to my next session with Kimora and learnig about new secrects she has to offer.

• Like 3

I'd heard good things about Alison and Kimora in the past, and thought... it was high time I got to meet them and find out for myself! They're both usually available during the day, but were very accommodating in setting up an early-evening meeting. Alas, there were several days to wait and let the anticipation build... but eventually I arrived at their incall. Easy to find, easy parking, no fuss... great!

Soon afterwards I was showered and lying on their huge massage table. Alison started on my shoulders, Kimora started at my ankles, and they gave me a fantastic massage - I especially have to mention the job Alison did on my back to get the knots out. I'd have been happy to let them go on... but Kimora worked her way up my legs, and Alison worked her way down my back, and when they met in the middle and asked me if I'd like to turn over... well, at that point the back just has to wait, doesn't it?

I'm not going to go into details of what happened after that (partly because I was blindfolded for some of it so I'd just be guessing anyway :) ) - suffice to say that things rapidly got seriously hot, and stayed that way for an extended period of time. Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end, and this was one of them. But I left with a smile on my face, and I'll have to go back sometime to renew it.

I saw Kimora recently and wow....

Firstly i was greeted by a big smile and a hug, the conversation was pretty much non stop and super easy like i'd known her for a while, she's also quite smart. Also because I was in and out of town and communication was spotty she was very patient and extremely accommodating timing wise.

the location was gorgeous, and she had a nice shower ready for me with everything i could need.

She was GORGEOUS, and those curves...the pictures don't do them justice she truly is blessed.

I LOVED the massage, it wasn't light, it was actually nice and good and deep into the muscles, which with the way I am built I know isn't always easy but from a massage perspective I left there feeling REJUVENATED...

as for the finish, I won't go into detail because a gentleman doesn't but I will say...my skin was tingling long after and i've never been edged like that!!

WOULD recommend

WILL see again

I had the opportunity to see Kimora again few days ago. As soon as I connected with her from her add on backpage.com I knew that I had made the right choice contacting her again. She was quick to reply, kind and friendly. The moment I entered the private condo she shares with Allision on Merivale I knew I Would truly enjoy this moment of relaxation and rejuvenation of body and sole. The welcoming hug and smile of Kimora made me feel at ease and special. Her clean condo had dim lighting generated by candlelight, inviting smell of freshness and relaxing bouquet of sensual perfume which was just right to your sense and not overwhelming to your smell. i was guided to her massage room where the sensual music, candlelight, and clean shower area were nicely cleaned and prepared for what would become a wounderful session. After I took my initial shower Kimora walked in and started with a nice neck stress and upper body massage. Her lovely converstion and stress relief massage was followed by a full naked body massage by this talented lady. Her beautiful naked body sliding on my back was divine. The sensation of her soft naked skin her beautiful perky breast and hard nipples brought long awaited satisfaction to my body and all my sense. She laid on my back and the feeling of her entire naked body was so satisfying. The display of her divine body in the mirror truly showed her beauty, her slow sensual sexy movements and her happiness in providing you with a sensual and erotic massage. I was able to massage and caress her soft skin, beautiful breasts and hard nipples. With some nice warm massage oil i was able to caress her soft and rounded bum providing me with tactile satisfaction sending an electric current of pleasure to my mind. The visual display of her bum, nice intimate and inviting inner lips, tunnel of pleasure, love button woke up more desire that would make any man enjoy kissing her and pleasuring her for many hours. This can only be part of one's fantasy as healthy and clean practices are part of this special lady's menu which i respected and find so important these days. Her magical caresses and manual technique are very sensual and truly makes one wanting to enjoy it forever. The shower for two was also very special and feeling her hands washing your back add to your session a nice personal touch. Being able to wash her in the shower, caress her soft body with soap and warm water and feeling her beautiful curves, her breasts truly put you in a dream state of total satisfaction. Kissing her sensual neck, feeling her entire back against my body, hugging her in my arms and feeling her perky breast in my hands woke up more erotic desire making me want to continue this special moment. Unfortunelty my session was getting close to the agreed upon appointment. That was fine and this repeat desire of continuing this session will have to be for next time which I plan to set up in the near future.

If Kimora's friend Allision is as nice as what I have been told by Kimora, I will definetly book a session with her soon and after i have seen both individually, a duo with them will be so nice to experience and introduce me to another realm one that belong to them and there magical session. I do recommend Kimora for your next body massage if you are looking for a nice, kind, sweet, beautiful lady and memorable session.

I have to agree with Vivid and Starlove, Kimora is a sweetie/beauty. I had the chance to meet her recently. He back massage is really good!. Turn around time was amazing! Her curves are just delicious and the finish was explosive. I'll spent more time with her, next time!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.