Sweet Petitte Spinner

I am sorry if there already exists a review, I was unable to find it anywhere.

So here goes my recommendation for the amazing and talented Barbie.

I was at the Brass Club earlier this month, (sorry Barbie it took me so long to put this up), and scheduled a visit with Barbie. I was greeted at the door and introduced to Barbie and WOW, she took my breath away. I was about 15 mins early so Jessica offered me a coffee and Barbie and I enjoyed 15 nice minutes at the bar getting to know each other. She is very comfortable to be with and a great conversationalist. When it was time, Barbie led me to the Brass Room, which in my opinion is off the Charts. Large King Sized bed, and the double shower. We undressed and proceeded to the shower for some very nice vertical massaging of each other. She is Gorgeous and fit and really knows how to Make a man feel special. The fact that any young lady can enjoy my company as much as i enjoy hers is a complement to her. After the shower we moved on to the massage and the fun began. She gives a very good massage and the body slides are wonderful to behold.The feeling of her touch and light kisses while doing this. Before the flip she asked if i would like to massage her, and that was fantastic, to move my hands all over her body, and at one point she even said i was giving her goose bumps, which is an incredible feeling for any man, knowing the lady you are with is enjoying you as much as you are enjoying her. All this time there was much kissing and cuddling. Finally came to the end and WOW! the finish was incredible. I will repeat with Barbie for sure. hopefully many times over the coming year.

SM

Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency Brass Club
  • Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.