Wed-Sat highly reco'd Dominatrix, Fetishist

Hi! I will be available from Wed. April 11th from the late-morning until the late-morning of Saturday (14th). This is my usual schedule, except I normally start in the late-afternoon on Weds.

As always I'll be staying in the lower centertown area in a discreet, smoke & pet free location, with ample street parking available.

If we have yet to have the pleasure of meeting, here's a bit more about myself.

I am a reputable, independent Dominatrix, Paraphiliac (aka Fetishist) in Ottawa. (links to recommendation & review threads below & on my website)

During my visit, both day time and night sessions are available. (Late night visits by advance booking only, unless we already know each other.) Also, I'm an early bird so don't be shy if early mornings are a good time for you (some advance notice needed (1hrs if very early), unless PJs, bleary eyes and a teddy bear being dragged by his paw is your thing) It never hurts to ask though.

=-)

I'm someone who is open-minded & enjoys romance as well as the the darker world of fetish, bdsm, role playing & domination etc and even the combination of them. I am well versed and travel with an abundant selection of equipment and gear. I have varying tastes from sensual Domination, body/foot worship, to feminization/sissy training, discipline&punishment and all meanings behind BDSM for the curious, nervous novice to the experienced connoisseur. I also welcome a large list of fetishes such as wrestling, foot worship (receiving only), smoking (if my room has a balcony) & serval others.

I'm in my early/mid 30s, am slim & athletic but curvy 5'7, (5'11 with heels) 36D 24 34 with long dark hair and big blue/green eyes. I invite you to visit my website to learn more about me and see some of my pix.

http://www.JessyCeleste.weebly.com

On the site you will also see that duos are available with a variety of wonderful ladies. All vanilla, some with kinier interests as well. April 27th brings my 'pet' from Montreal, see my website for more details. We (and some of my duo partners) can enjoy a vanila, double Domination or D/s dynamic... possibilities are diverse, but Im always the Dom in any situation. ;-)

I'm a passionate person and not afraid to dive deep into the person I am with.. So don't be shy to tell me of your deepest-darkest and I can tap into that part of my psyche and have a great time doing it. =) (pretty cool eh? lol)

Although I am a Dominatrix (both professionally and personally) I aim to please, not only because I want to see you again when I next visit, but because I want to be the one to guide you through the most incredible experiences of your mind and body.

[/i][/size]Fetishes, BDSM and/or domination, are by hobbyist specific request only and further contributions may or may not be requested, depending on several factors. IE the nature of the subject, appointment length, number of extra specialties within one appointment and so on. I pride myself on being very fair to both of us in my pricing.

The following rates are a base fee and may or may not increase, depending on your request. BDSM & some fetishes call for further appreciation. :-) No surprises, this will be pre-discussed and agreed upon.

Visiting me:

$250h $160hh (multiple hours work on declining scale. Benefits to on-going relationship/frequent visits.)

2hr $450

3hr $670

Please contact me if interested in Overnights, 24hr and Multi-Day-Get-Away packages for future.

Me Visiting you: $290 (within reasonable distance)

Women and Couples also, very very welcome (additional contribution for additional companion)

PLEASE NOTE: My face, Tattoos & piercings are hidden for discretion's/privacy's sake but photos are otherwise 100% unaltered. I really don't understand the point of creating a setting of disappointment & awkward dilemma. lol

Please allow a few days for reply via PM. Text is best for prompt reply..

Please note, nowhere near all my interests are listed here. I'm very versatile and um... creative ;-)

Among some are smoking (needs to be done outdoors unless vaping. Also, cigarettes would need to be provided as I vape) wrestling, foot worship, sensual or crueler Domination, bondage & more.

During my visit, both day time and evening sessions are available. (Sorry, no late-night bookings) I'm an early bird so don't be shy if early mornings are a good time for you (some advance notice needed, 1hr minimum if very early), unless PJs, bleary eyes and a teddy bear being dragged by his paw is your thing. ;-)

Pre-bookings are always best and slots will fill up fast as its a short visit.. but it never hurts to ask if you have a last minute opportunity.

PLEASE NOTE: Should I be unable to respond immediately to a text, I will NOT reply after 1hour has lapsed. (for sake of your privacy/discretion. So please include instructions if you wish for me to reply after an hour ie safe time for text, email address etc..

=-)

No private or spoofed numbers please.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kisses,

Jessy

( 438 ) 274-3853

[/color]