Nuru massage (real)

really wanted to try nuru massage. Any recommendation? I went once but was just a normal massage i was tricked saying nuru and it was nothing special.

Lots of options for that.

I've seen the ladies @TheBrassClub taking big wooden bowls of heated nuru gel into the rooms for those that go that route. Slippery fun!

• Like 2

I would recommend signing up for an account on the Brass Club website and looking through the ladies. Lots of them know what to do with Nuru and really enjoy using it. Any of them would be an excellent choice.

• Like 3

Alison and Kimora offer nuru massages, the real stuff, and an experience you will certainly want to repeat ;-)

• Like 5

I'm sure that Jackie Gilcrest offers Nuru massage, and on top of that she is gorgeous.

There was also a Megan downtown that offered it and she was good at it, from experience. Yes there was a additional charge for Nuru with her.

• Like 1

How much more is nuru? Is there additional charge?

Really great as some people say?

At The Brass Club, Nuru is an extra $40. This, along with all of their fees, are pretty clearly indicated on their website. As for whether is is great or not...that all depends on the person.

The massage oil is, well, oily, so it is decidedly non-trivial to get it off of you. It (the massage oil) may stain your clothes should you miss a spot and also has a mild scent that I could smell. I think there might be a non-scented version, but you probably have to ask for it.

The texture for nuru is completely different from the massage oil they normally use. It is more slippery than the oil, and doesn't dry out/get absorbed into your skin during the massage. It has a taste to it, but given the horrid taste of the massage oil, that is not too hard to do. The feeling of one of the ladies rubbing up against you is way different as compared to massage oil. I find it better but, as I mentioned previously, your mileage may vary. It is slightly more dangerous, should you forget you have it on your feet and you then try to walk quickly to the shower.