Veronica Banks

I had noticed Veronica before on another website and when I had an upcoming conference, I decided to contact her and sort of get to know her. I had never had a GFE before and was a little nervous about it. Veronica is a sweet girl and was very reassuring. I got worried that I was going to scare her away with all my texts, but she was very patient with me. One the day we were to meet, I set a time and texted her when I got to her location which was a suites only in south London. Very upscale and discreet. She texted me the room number and the route through the lobby to the elevator. As I knocked on the door my heart was racing. Veronica opened the door and I was awestruck. She was wearing a one piece strapless outfit and high heels. Our eyes locked and her gentle smile put me right at ease. She told me to come here and we shared an awkward kiss as two teenagers might before we were engaged in some dfk. She started unbuttoning my shirt and before I knew it we were both naked and exploring each others mouths and bodies in her king-size bed. Veronica is a master at oral pleasure and when she asked me if I wanted to reciprocate, I literally jumped at the opportunity. Veronica is a very clean women and her lady parts tasted amazing. I might add, I am pretty sure that she enjoyed this too!As we progressed to CG, I was ready to pop and was done pretty quick. But we were long from done. Veronica did not stop kissing me the whole time and made me feel like I was the man she needed in her bed. We pursued MSOG and were successful for the most part. We pleased each other orally and finished with some mutual masturbation that included lots of kissing. Veronica and I then headed for a shower that included lots of kisses and cuddles. I got dressed and we parted ways. I don't know when I will get to London again but I will be watching for Veronica's tour dates. She is a truly classy lady and I will repeat whenever I get the opportunity.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.