1) Very subjective - YMMV

2) Are you really suggesting that we choose a best and upset someone in the process? Who is going to piss off a lady by suggesting someone else is "better"

3) Go find out for yourself.

One of those questions that I feel is inappropriate!

However, just my opinion.

• Like 3

Each person has different things they like better than others in body types and personalities. One size does not fit all. So, until you get to know some of the ladies around here that provide GFE, you won't know which one is the best for you.

• Like 2

We are fortunate to have some wonderful ladies offering GFE call Halifax home. Certainly some wonderful ladies noted above. I would also add Savannah Sol as well as Nikki Menage and the fine lades of Halifax Playmates.

• Like 1

Ah yes, over the last few years the ladies of Halifax Playmates always left me fulfilled in every way. I still remember Brandy Quivers and how she quivered. Alas, retired now.

I have never been diappointed by any of the HP ladies. My only disappointment was when Celeste Diamond retired. They have some great new ladies with Alayna Rose and Ms.Dominique. Nikki certainly knows how to pick them.

• Like 1