Vicky Lopez and Jessy Celeste Duo

Let me start by asking everyone this question. What would you do if you met two wonderful ladies that offer a duo and that gave you an awesome time the first time you met them? If you answer that you would book them again on a later day you answered exactly what I did. My first meeting with these 2 fine ladies happened in Montreal(you can look up in the Montreal reco section for a bit of a detailed experience) and what a great time I had.

Fast forward to last week when I found out that they were both in Ottawa so I booked a meeting and could not wait for that time to see them again. Jessy opened the door and she looked so damn hot I couldn't wait to have her in my arms. We get in the room and give a big hug and kiss to her and to Vicky also. I removed my big winter coat and boots and we locked ourselves in the bedroom, now it's a party.

What happened behind those doors was steaming hot. We used the same rules that we had in Montreal: were nobody was allowed to remove their own clothes(you guys should try that on a date) and I can tell you it's not easy to follow. Vicky got caught once again(I know she likes a good spanking and that is why she does it) and so did I but Jessy did not catch me and I motioned to Vicky with my finger over my mouth not to say anything, and she didn't but I wish she would have.lol

My highlight of this date was when I got back in the room after getting a glass of water and caught these 2 ladies locked in a passionate kiss, Small little Vicky on her knees on the bed, Jessy standing in front of her, body touching body, arms around each other in a hot embrace and I had to come closer to see how amazing they looked together. Without disturbing them because I thought I was in heaven and those 2 angels were being naughty. This got me stretching my boxers because my johnson wanted to see it too.

I applaud Vicky and Jessy in giving such an excellent duo, and I give them a to Notch seal of approval.

• Like 7

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.