How do you select who to see next?

Hi

This is a question on how you go about selecting a new woman to see?

When I first started this hobby 3 years ago, I just lurked and read the recommendations and chose a highly recommended SP, who I had a great time with and have seen several times since. After that it was by going thru ad's, looking at albums and then checking out there recommendations. This method had worked for most cases.

Last year I discovered Cerb Chat and started meeting woman, online, I chatted with many of the girls and built many online friendships. After a while I got a feel of what the girl was like, and wanted to meet them. This method seems to lead to better encounters, as because of the online chatting, we felt like we knew each other already and were comfortable with each other. Some girl's I started Pm'ing them regularly as they don't use chat. This method works also, but not as good as chat, as you cannot ask and answer as many questions in real-time.

This is the approach I take now, get to know the woman before hand's thru PM, email or Cerb Chat. If we have enough in common and have becomes friends. I would hope to eventually meet them one day and have a great date where we can finally hug and kiss in person :)

Encounters where there is some sort of friendship before you meet seems to be better then meeting a total stranger where there was no previous form of communication.

How do you decide who you will meet next?

• Like 5

I just go wherever I'm pointing. (Not with my fingers) lol:) jk

I usually communicate a few times through pm or email to see if I feel comfortable with them prior to meeting. I find it better when you connect a bit at first.

• Like 2

Read read and read some more and look at pictures you need to feel an attraction towards the lady and then PM with her and see where it brings you. I often look at the advertizing she does on Cerb and if pictures are included on it, it helps to make a decision. Reading reco's are a great start, websites are also a great tool, I want to feel a connection with the lady before I book with her.

Guest webothscore

It depends on the "hole" package; yes my package will get involved too ;) but seriously the package I look for is a decent level of completeness. It starts off with personality. I like to read a lot of threads. How does she react to other threads? Recos. Has to be fun and easy going. Of course, looks do play a role, so we can then play with each other :) okay, horny Sunday begins. I love women who are as smart as they are sexy. Well spoken is a key factor too.

Edited by webothscore
Spelling

For me now, I generally look at the profiles, posts (and yes pictures) of ladies on CERB to see who I'd click with. Yes I read the recommendations, but I also find feedback from ladies I trust about other ladies far more valuable.

That said, I never forget the ladies who I really click with, and I do have repeat encounters with them, usually longer encounters, because I enjoy

my time with them

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

Visual attraction first for sure, then some one who is willing to engage with me a bit and if they don't I move along. As it's a want to vs need to, I do tend to take my time. I do read the reviews and recco's on the boards and often to see other Johns actions and attitudes.

There's not much new for me now so it's all about chemistry and at this point I know what I bring to the dance so if some one is interested fine......if not that's fine too.

Peace

MG

I have very specific tastes, so the first thing for me is the hotness factor. This is very subjective, of course, and I mean to say: as I see it. I'm sure I've missed out on some great interactions because I limit my choices, but there it is.

After that it's establishing some kind of communication, to see how we'll click, both in terms of the things we each like sexually, and personality. It's gotta be fun! :)

The recommendations can be helpful too, but I've often gone on my instinct rather than research. It's usually worked.

To give an example, I knew I'd like Claire Heavens long before I met her, because of the way we communicated. I was right.

• Like 2

Yes, communication is key for me also, recently I've chatted with many girls in the chat room and some I have chatted for many months. I've been having fun getting to know the real person behind the cerb handle and after a while I wanted to meet the real person. this has led to many encounters lately that has exceeded my expectations.

I know that Cato and seem to have the same taste in women :)

Must have the same instincts.

and I agree with Cato, about Claire Heavens, It is her funny post and replies on her guest book, and her PM's that made me want to meet her for the first time last year.

And since then I've seen her several more times whenever I can. We still keep in touch through pm's and guest book texts.

A woman with with a great sense of humour is fun also.

Through many chats, I have found many of the girls to be very intelligent women, working their way through school, or are single mom's trying to support themselves and their kids.

Best way to see if there is any chemistry, is to communicate with them and to check out their recommendations.

• Like 1

For me it's a combination of looks and personality. I see a lot of ladies bursting with personality on here and it just fuels my fire to meet them!

• Like 1

I seem to like perfect strangers. Sometimes I like to see a gal I've been with before and other times I want the butterfly feeling of unwrapping and entirely new treat.

I've never had any difficulty establishing rapport with the ladies.

I vary from seeing girls I'm familiar with sometimes, and other times booking with a completely new girl. Over the last 6 months its been alternating between new girls and repeats. There is one lady who I've been with 7 times before... hoping to see her again next month.

Typically I look for a lady who has the right look. In the past I've had a thing for long dark brown wavy hair. I'm branching out a bit lately to blond. LOL. I like natural breasts so I avoid ladies with D cups and up unless the site says natural. I look for a gal that looks cute and sweet with a beautiful smile. I must admit that a lady with pictures in stockings is likely to get my attention. Pictures that show off a woman cleavage also impress me. I do read reviews or recommendations if available, but most often the girls I want to see have none -- I've been the first to write a recommendation for about 6 or 7 gals.

I mostly go to one of two agencies in Toronto. One has details about the time and often has gals available in the early evening (e.g., 5 pm) that works well for me so that I can see them on my way home from work. The have a site in one or two condos.

The other agency has fewer ladies available at the times I like, but we managed to make arrangements. They use hotels which has the advantage of being more anonymous.

Anyway, I look on those agency lists and make plans.

I usually try to book a gal at least 2 days ahead of time and that treat becomes the highlight of my month. I've never really been disappointed. Its not always great, but every gal I've been with was worth seeing.

• Like 1

My immediate attraction to a lady ... combined with a bright, fun, witty, comical personality with a naughty twist will hook me. If I can hook up and spend time with a lady that has a personality that fits in tickity boo with my personality.....then good times for everyone in every way :) But that's just me.

Usually for me it is just a simple thing like adding some diversity to my life. There are certain services that certain SP's provide that may be a kink of mine that I haven't yet tried in my personal life, it could also depend on other factors such as donation rates, reco's, their musings here on cerb as well as pictures can help influence my choice.

For me, I rely heavily on the ads. as a start. A well-thoughtout and designed ad. is a good indication that she may be the type of person I would like to see. It also has some of the stats. that I am interested in knowing such as her body-type, weight, height, skin color etc. This is followed by her webpage ( if she has one), her profile, photos etc. Once I find that she does pique my interest, I will look for her recommendations. To me, reading recommendation is a very important step. The final step will be to communicate with her through pm's, emails or texts. If I feel that I like her personality, then I'll make an effort to arrange for a rendezvous. I have discovered most, if not all my ATF's or regulars this way.

recommendations are not always has good as they are described and the chatting room can be very time consuming. I like PM with the ladies and get a pretty good idea if we are going to connect well. I agree communicating with them for a while is important to get to know them before just walking into a room with them for the first time.

So how do you find you next lady. Build yourself a list of ladies over time you wish to see and when you get tired of all the different ladies go back to the ones (few) you really enjoyed being with. This is what I am working on now. I have met some great ladies and look forward meeting them soon.

I also liked being seduced thru Chat and PM's overtime.

Some of these girls will tempt me with how they will dress for me and

how they will touch me, kiss me and other things.

till I have to give in and see them :)

Guest webothscore

Well, my boner is pointing towards the device I am using but the earphone jack hole is waaaayyy too small ;)

I think mood plays a huge role in the selection. Yes, pics and reputation are huge, but does the mood lend itself towards a playful 20 year old or a sexy, mysterious 44 year old?

Guest realnicehat

I tend to see a lot of visiting Sp's so in a way part of the decision is made for me, or narrowed down at least. Once I see a Kingston touring announcement then I will do a little research. Of course physical appearance plays a big part in it, if I'm not turned on by the photos I won't look much further. After that, reviews are helpful but as others have said, how the lady presents herself on the board is huge. I avoid anyone who takes themselves too seriously. Playful ads and posts will win me over every time.

A huge benefit to this board is now I have a much better idea of predicting who I will have a great experience with. It saves a lot of time when you see an ad pop up in the Kingston section. Nothing worse than doing your homework, making your decision, and then finding out while you were searching the board all the clever guys were booking her up.

Guest D***el B***e

I'm picky in terms of what I look for, so I tend to do a bit of research. The physical look initially plays a big role then I check posts and threads. Once I get in touch with a provider I often have my mind made up and the odds a pretty high that's where I'll end up, but not always. It's an opportunity to confirm what my gut feel was telling me.

If I was a man, I'd go wherever my boner was pointing me ;)

Hahaha .... Yes.... WestJet loves when I have a boner cause I ring dingle them and pop on over over the great lakes to Ottawa it seems lately ;) I need a plane !!! I shall name it "Boner"

• Like 3

For me it depends on what I am looking for when I want a to meet with a lady. My norm is ask about their meet and great($). If they have time for a drink (coffee, tea, water, beer, a bottle of tequila or sambuca) and we connect. When I am in that city I contact them to go for dinner and drinks. If I am looking for a quick no connection then its pictures and some message about what I want and if they can do that. My last way is when in a place I don't know a lady I look on cerb and see which one are there and try to make a date. I have made a few great connections.

If I was a man, I'd go wherever my boner was pointing me ;)

Unfortunately, if I did that, I'd get myself in a lot of trouble... cause my boner points in a lot of directions.