The Goodbye hug and kiss

Guest P**aq

I feel the same way. The parting gesture can be almost as important the encounter itself. I have to say that I also feel the same way about the hello as well (in the case of regulars that is, I wouldn't expect a first time encounter to necessarily start that way).

When saying goodbye, it is always kind of sad, as you mentioned the kiss goodnight for many reasons could be last. A squeeze of the hand, a hug and a kiss are a fine way to wrap up an evening :)

Yes, the parting can be just as important and enjoyable as the middle and the beginning. When you've achieved a certain age, you are painfully and poignantly aware that the person to whom you are bidding a fond farewell may not be there tomorrow so there is some part of me that is imbibing just as much of this person as possible in the moment.

And then...

The next time you see her you are so full of joy that she's there you get to start all over again!

But then, every new day sort of comes as a surprise to me.

• Like 7

I have to agree! Though it's usually the other way arround. I make sure to give the lady a big nice hug before leaving, to make sure she knows that i really enjoyed our time together and that i care for her more then just sex.

I'm usually more a repeat kind of guy then trying new ones so it's almost always a date with someone i know.

• Like 9

Like everyone else here, I do enjoy a long hug and some long passionate kisses when bidding a fond farewell. These long passionate hugs and kisses are equally important to me in the beginning and during the encounter. I find it not very memorable when she rushes to see you off without those acts.

Sometimes, some other gestures could be very endearing as well. I remember after a lovely session recently with a reputable cerb lady here; when I bent down and put on my shoes, she lovingly touched up the hair on the back of my head and whispered gently "you don't want everyone to know that you just had sex!". It was such an adorable and unforgettable act that I will always remember her fondly!

Edited by Luckyme
  • Like 8

So at my house or suite we usually linger at the door for some time talking before that final farewell kiss and hug.

I too very much enjoy the chat at the door and when the lady initiates hug & kiss - aside from appreciating the extra contact, I take it as the hint that I should get my butt out the door.

...I will let them make that move...

Some of us are very shy and don't want to cross any boundaries - please don't hold back the hug & kiss!

• Like 9

I'm glad that a lot of you feel the same about the final hug and kiss good bye. Thought I was getting to sentimental as I get older. But since starting this hobbying, I've met so many fantastic women that I enjoy being with, and have lost contact to some that have retired, that sometimes the last hug and kiss is the last memory I have of them. Like someone else said, Life happens. and no one knows what life will bring next :)

Edited by someguy
  • Like 1

Never gave this much thought but now that you mention it, I've repeated with just one SP and she alway greets me with a long 'make out' session at the door and then the same before I leave. It a nice touch cause it makes me feel wanted.

• Like 3

Hello everybody

I just have one concern about this:

As much as I'm sure a good-bye kiss is welcomed by some gentlemen, I am always super-careful not to leave any traces of make-up on my visitors, once they have taken their end-of-appointment shower. I don't wear heavy make-up, but I wouldn't want to risk leaving any sparkly stuff on my visitors.

A gentleman who is single may not mind, but I always respect the fact that some gentlemen have 'another life' that they do not wish to perturb.

So I generally end my appointments with a hug, and I even tell my gentlemen that I don't want to leave any make-up on them, and I think most appreciate that.

I would love to hear others' thoughts on this ;)

• Like 8

Yes I agree that this could be a problem for some. I usually ask the woman not to wear lipstick ,scents or makeup. I like the woman to be au natural :)

Plus I don't like lipstick or perfume on a woman. Some scents give me a headache.

But to me the last kiss is important as it can often tell me if the woman truly enjoyed herself with me. If I get just a quick hug and just a peck on the cheek. I probably won't repeat. But if I get a long passionate kiss. and I enjoyed my time with the woman. Then I will most definitely repeat :)

But you made a good point.

Hello everybody

As much as I'm sure a good-bye kiss is welcomed by some gentlemen, I am always super-careful not to leave any traces of make-up on my visitors, once they have taken their end-of-appointment shower. I don't wear heavy make-up, but I wouldn't want to risk leaving any sparkly stuff on my visitors.

A gentleman who is single may not mind, but I always respect the fact that some gentlemen have 'another life' that they do not wish to perturb.

So I generally end my appointments with a hug, and I even tell my gentlemen that I don't want to leave any make-up on them, and I think most appreciate that.

• Like 1

Hello everybody

I think many gents would appreciate that care and your concern.

I whole heartily agree with the farewell hug. I have great rapport with a MA who kissed me goodbye on the neck. Left lip marks that the talk of the office when I got back there. :) Got asked how was the quickie over lunch by many of my friends. :) All in good humor.

My advice; always leave the guys wanting to come back by giving them a great hug and letting them know you enjoyed their company.

• Like 3

Hello everybody

Well speaking only for me, I do like the goodbye hug and kiss. It is, I guess closure for the evening, if that is the right word, and is a physical showing of mutual affection and respect for one another. As for a possible lipstick stain, well most of my encounters are outcalls to my hotel, and I am single too. So I wash up before I go home the next day, but even if I didn't I'm single so who cares

One other thing, and it happened to me once in this lifestyle, is saying goodnight and giving a kiss goodnight when you are having a sleepover. Nothing more comforting than that kiss goodnight, the lights turned off, drifting off to sleep, knowing you will wake up in a few hours with a beautiful Goddess beside you, one you can say good morning too.

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

Hello everybody

is it just me thinking this, but if you have enough make up on after(!) that you are worried about leaving traces perhaps something went terribly wrong?

Are we just sweaty messes in the end? Or is that just me?

• Like 6

The part that I like the most is how our special ladies here on Cerb care so much after that door is closed about our well being. In regards to the hug or kiss or both before we leave I feel it's important to me, if nothing happens for sure I will not be back. When that Lady hugs you goodbye with nothing on but her Pearl Necklace it's something you remember for a very long time and for sure I will be knocking on her door when she returns.

• Like 3

I agree about the importance of the goodbye hug and/or kiss. It's the last thing you remember about the encounter and something you carry with you for the rest of the day if not longer.

• Like 3

I also love that final hug and kiss but found that a lot of gentlemen prefer either a light kiss and rush off...maybe they dont want to leave with a hard on after one last passionate dfk lol...

I did that with a client once and we were back at it in front of the door...couldn't part :) mmmm this thread is waking up some great memories :)

BJ

• Like 6

I'm new to all this, only being with one lady (twice) so far, but I found the final hug and kiss a little awkward. Not that I disliked it in anyway. Quite the opposite, really: I'd love a more passionate goodbye, I'm sure. :)

But, as someone new to the lifestyle, I think the passion, friendliness, and genuine caring of the lady was a little bit of a surprise. One can read volumes on encounters and what to expect, but until it's actually experienced...

Which is my way of saying to the ladies, don't let us awkward newbies stop you from being you and don't give up on us. ;)

• Like 4

This is one thing I don't like about my current premises. My guest and I have to walk through a sun porch with a wall of windows for me to see them to the door. The urge is always there, even if we embraced before coming out on the porch. And some times it gets the better of us. But that can't look good to any neighbour who might see it!

• Like 1

I also love that final hug and kiss but found that a lot of gentlemen prefer either a light kiss and rush off...maybe they dont want to leave with a hard on after one last passionate dfk lol...

I did that with a client once and we were back at it in front of the door...couldn't part :) mmmm this thread is waking up some great memories :)

BJ

I always leave with a hard-on, weither it's a light kiss or a dfk probably wouldn't change a thing. ;)

• Like 1

I recently had a great session with one of my favourite MA's. The welcome kiss was long and passionate. Plenty of kisses and cuddles through out the session. And another long kiss good night and a big hug. This is one of the enjoyable sessions that I've had for a while. :)

And the good bye kiss and hug will ensure that I will be back again :)

• Like 1

First let me say I love a long passionate hug and kiss at the door before I leave... u want to gave that feeling that neither if us want to separate.

That said I have had many wonderful sessions which have not ended with us hugging at the door... i recall one amazing session where I left with the lady lying naked on the bed partially covered by a sheet looking totally amazing and exhausted... i loved the idea that our fun had left her spent... we did kiss and hug at the bed and she made me feel like she hated I was leaving.

Bottom line I want to feel like she would love me to stay and can't wait till I return. If I feel like that... i will be back.

On a few rare occasions I have met ladies who are walking to the door almost as soon as we cum.... it a quick hug and bye... even great sex will not get me to repeat if I feel like a transaction I want the connection.

• Like 4

A recent session, had absolutely no chemistry or kissing. It was mechanical, one of the worst sessions I've had.

But the next girl that I met enjoyed kissing, and spent most of the session just kissing, it was like being with a girl friend. The kissing and hugs continued till I left. This was great and will ensure that I will repeat for sure :)

Additional Comments:

A recent session, had absolutely no chemistry or kissing. It was mechanical, one of the worst sessions I've had.

But the next girl that I met enjoyed kissing, and spent most of the session just kissing, it was like being with a girl friend. The kissing and hugs continued till I left. This was great and will ensure that I will repeat for sure :)

Additional Comments: