Heels for sure, makes a lady's legs and bum look much better.

I agree!! Heels all the way. They make legs and booty look amazing on any lady. They are a definite must.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Bare feet

And if you want that heel appeal, you can always stand on your toes ;)

Ya i am a barefoot tippy toe gal unless a request is made lol. Spent many years in the corporate world wearing heels. Now, whenever possible i am barefoot!!! Stiĺl own some killer heels though.

• Like 7

Heels even if it makes you taller than me.

Makes me feel like Cruise standing next to Kidman! :p

Haha I was once asked to remove the heels one time because I was towering over someone. I think I was 5'8 or 5'9" in whatever heels I was wearing that day. However there was one time I almost tripped in those shoes just walking a short distance to the bathroom. They could be dangerous!

I have noticed that a better impression is made when a person is more statuesque ( esp a woman in heels). I like to stand at the stairs and let them walk in the door after they notified me that they have arrived outside. They just look up and I'm already taller. Lol.

I'd never be caught dead wearing those outside. I would probably break my ankle and the shoes I have are just too sexy.

I am of average height (5'4") but in heels I feel like I sometimes tower over some people.

This leads me to my question...do you mind if the woman you are seeing is taller than you?

I am of average height (5'4") but in heels I feel like I sometimes tower over some people.

This leads me to my question...do you mind if the woman you are seeing is taller than you?

I would not mind at all Meg, but I'm 6'2" tall and it happened to me once only with Zoe D who is 6' tall herself and even with or without heels it was nice to kiss her without having to lean my head down for it.

On a side note: I find heels makes your legs and bum look better, specially if you have a summer dress or skirt.

When my lovely ATF meets me at the door, she always wears high heels which makes her so statuesque. When we go out and about like going to a restaurant or hiking, she'll wear flats to be more comfortable, less formal and so that we could be less eye-catching.

• Like 1

I like both heels and flats for work and for my daily life.

For work I wear sexy Ironfist platform heels or cute flat slippers with a fuzzy or feathery pouf at my toes, you know, those lingerie slippers. I also wear whatever is requested.

During winter I wear flat riding boots. Summertime is my favourite season for shoes. I wear ballet flats, flat sandals and high wedges. I only wear heels once in awhile during summer.

For all I care, she can wear crocs, a tank top and Daisy Dukes shorts. If she's clean with the right attitude, the rest doesn't matter.