Anybody worth seeing at Playmate? There was a Brazilian girl, I think her name was maybe Morena, maybe 24 yo, spinner. There was a french girl, maybe her name was Catherine (?), tall & slim. Anybody else know about them, or anybody else?

You get chance tonight you must see Mia, she is fabulous and dancing tonight at the Playmate

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49696

Oh damn, I must've missed her, I didn't even notice her, or her name. She said she goes by the name Sanja or something, but I don't recall hearing that name, but who can tell what a dancer's name is with those mumbling DJ's? Are there pictures of her somewhere?

Additional Comments:

...and there is always the really pretty Jessica.

Look at SA's enthusiastic recco here http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30038.

You know what? I think it was Jessica rather than Catherine that I saw. I'm no good with names anyways. The description of Jessica fits, glasses, long hair, tall, etc. She was hot!

Oh damn, I must've missed her, I didn't even notice her, or her name. She said she goes by the name Sanja or something, but I don't recall hearing that name, but who can tell what a dancer's name is with those mumbling DJ's? Are there pictures of her somewhere? t!

You can check her profile, under the handle of miabella.

You can check her profile, under the handle of miabella.

Oh, okay, thanks, should've thought of that myself.

Okay, so I've checked her pix out now, she doesn't look like anybody that was there at the club yesterday. Does she still look the same? Has her hair color, length, or style changed since the pictures in the profile? I'm terrible at picking out people once their hair changes. :confused0024:

I must admit, there were a lot of hot girls there, so maybe I didn't notice her in the crowd? There were only a couple that caught our attention.

I was at the Playmate yesterday and saw (as in from a distance) Sasha for the first time. What a perfect figure, I just loved watching her stroll about. Does she ever dance on the stage?

BTW- first time post so I hope I am not breaking any rules.

• Like 1

Sasha is lovely....not sure if I've ever seen her on stage...one of the prettiest girls at the 'Mate....at least in my opinion.

Guest f***2f***
I was at the Playmate yesterday and saw (as in from a distance) Sasha for the first time. What a perfect figure, I just loved watching her stroll about. Does she ever dance on the stage?

Welcome....good to have you here!

Not breaking any rules, but "one"...just post some "more" :) Welcome and enjoy yourself here ;)

• Like 2

Guest **n****er

I had a couple of dances with morena at pigales. She seemed like a nice girl.

Was at the mate today....had a good time with foxy as usual. But i like my women on the bigger side.

I had a couple of dances with morena at pigales. She seemed like a nice girl.

Was at the mate today....had a good time with foxy as usual. But i like my women on the bigger side.

Yeah, she did seem to be nice and down-to-earth. My buddy who was with me that day, took an instant liking to her. Hogged her all to himself, didn't get a chance to see her up close. :vl:

I Am fond of Foxy. She's a beautiful woman. Her face is just amazing. I get lost in her eyes everytime...come to think of it I've not been to see her for a while....

Guest **n****er

I agree. I had a long chat with her a few months ago and she seems really down to earth. I know you're supposed to feel that way while talking to the dancers...after all it's sort of like a mini interview, but my BS alarm never went off with her. And gorgeous too.

Guest ji*******1

Anyone seen Stella lately? any advice about her would be appreciated. Saw her once a few weeks ago but not since.

I had a dance with saffron today, and wow, all I can say. Just, Wow. What a lady; we had a nice long chat before, and a great dance after. Will be going back to see her, without a doubt

I go to the Playmate very infrequently, however when last there had a dance from a blond girl called Danika. She was very frisky and I had a great time..certainly did not want it to end.

Spence

i used to see an ebony gal at the 'mate named Jasmine... she had worked at the Den a while back... don't know if she's still there, but i recall an awful lot of fun with her back in the day...

anyone know if she still dances there?

There used to be a sexy lady named Melissa at the 'Mate. Slim body, shorter dark brown to black hair, nice little boobs. Anyone know what happened to her? Is she working anywhere else?

Guest ji*******1

Hey Mustar11, you'r looking for Melissa and I'm looking for Stella. Anyone seen her lateley. Any advice??

Back to the Playmate Friday afternoon for the first time in years.

Spent some wonderful time with Sasha. Sure fixed up the place since last time - maybe 8 years ago.

Dropped by this place again, recently. Saw a couple of girls, Joanne and Ashley.

Joanne is not your typical dancer, she's not young, not slim, and I believe she's mainly a part-timer, works in an office during the week and dances on weekends. She's a french girl, short blond hair, 5'2", 36C. In comparison to other dancers at this place, she might be overlooked. But she's not shy to come and talk to you. Her conversation was nice enough, and so I took for a CR dance. Being a bit less attractive than the other girls at this place, I figured she probably is a bit more liberal. And I wasn't wrong about that, she definitely was much more liberal in the CR.

Ashley is a very typical dancer. She's a tall spinner who is extremely fit, 5'8", 115 lbs, itty-bitty titties. Long brunette hair down to the middle of her back. I'd say she was one of the top two at this place at this time. Mind you there weren't a lot of girls here at this time, nor a lot of customers, but I'd say she would easily fit into Barefax or Pigales, amongst those girls. Now, the fact that she is such a hot girl, I thought that this was not going to be much of a dance, as I usually think the hot girls are a little less liberal. I could not be more wrong, she was even more liberal than Joanne!

Needless to say it was a good time on both counts.

• Thanks 1

Another recent adventure. Me and a buddy saw different girls.

My bud saw a tall blonde named Foxy, lots of curves on her, I'd say 5'8", 130 lbs, 36C manmades. French Canadian, with a very generous streak. He had seen her before, and she recognized him, so they hit it off right away.

I saw a girl named Leela. She's also French, but from France originally. She works mainly in Toronto, but she seems to come weekly to Ottawa and dances here for a couple of nights. Leela is a curvy milf, 34C manmades, brunette, 5'6", really sexy. Good eye contact, and very good contact in general. Might not have been as great as Foxy, but great none-the-less.

Went for lunch today. Ended up seeing two girls.

First one was Morena, a Brazilian spinner, 5'2", itty-bitty-titties. I've mentioned her before, but I had not gotten a chance to see her directly before, because my buddy hogged her for himself. :icon_smile: This time I was alone so I didn't have to share. She's got nice olive skin, wavy dark hair, and I gotta say she was very good in the CR, more so than I would think somebody of her level of hotness would normally be.

The next one was an aggressive one, she came up to me and told me exactly what she's going to do to me, and then she did them. :) Her name is Rachel, she's a tall blonde French Canadian, 34B's. I'd say she was maybe 5'8", because with her heals on, she was taller than me. She says she works one week in Ottawa, and one week in Montreal.

• Haha 1