Best lunch time strip clubs?

I'm curious what people consider the best in terms of afternoon shift strip clubs. I don't mean to come down on an establishment but I work near Barbs and for quite a while now it has not been the best at lunch. How would you rank the best to worst? How does Nu den and Playmate stack up with the others? Factoring in amount of girls and mileage. Thanks

I'm curious what people consider the best in terms of afternoon shift strip clubs. I don't mean to come down on an establishment but I work near Barbs and for quite a while now it has not been the best at lunch. How would you rank the best to worst? How does Nu den and Playmate stack up with the others? Factoring in amount of girls and mileage. Thanks

My impression is that if you are going to drop in to the 'Mate at noontime or early afternoon, Wednesday will probably be the best bet, at least if you are hoping for the busiest atmosphere with the most dancers compared to other weekdays. Other days can be somewhat subdued down on the Montreal Road. On the other hand, if you are "factoring in" other considerations, it may fill the bill most days. However, I'm not trying to suggest that anyplace is "the best" or, for that matter, the worst - but certainly my view would be that one should have fairly limited expectations re the 'Mate during the afternoon in terms of "amount of girls".

I think the Playmate is best during lunch time Mon.-Fri. I have never been disappointed. Then I would say Barbs. But All have beautiful ladies working.

Barefax at lunch always has some good looking women and it's not hard to find one that will be a pleasant and erotic dessert for you after the buffet

Nuden is well known for their excellent food , i have gained like 10pounds since im there! We have a weekly special menu featuring a variety of nice dishes . Now for the mileage i respect the secret code , but i can tell you the club offers lots of privacy !

• Like 1

Nuden is well known for their excellent food , i have gained like 10pounds since im there! We have a weekly special menu featuring a variety of nice dishes . Now for the mileage i respect the secret code , but i can tell you the club offers lots of privacy !

they make an excellent pizza!!!