Sweet Curvy Girlfriend in Montreal

Hello Gentlemen, women and couples!

I reduced my availabilities because I was working full time for the last four years but I am now on vacation for the whole month of August and I am feeling quite excited to meet new people!!!

If you pass by Montreal, it will be a pleasure for me to meet you and treat you with the care and affection you deserve. I have a very sweet and sensual side but can also be very naughty and kinky for the ones you are looking to spice up their lives with a little adventure. Let me know what would please you.

I am a very well travelled and highly educated woman who also happens to have a really high libido.

I love to French Kiss.. that must be because I am French-Canadian!

I am short, curvy, with 36DDD natural bosom, a beautiful authentic smile, soft skin. I am truly bisexual and I do not use drugs. I look like a vintage cutie.

Please visit my website for rates: http://www.delphinecharmel.com

Send me a message for an appointment or for any question you might have: [email protected]

Have a wonderful summer!

Del. xx

picture.php?albumid=9846&pictureid=65593picture.php?albumid=9846&pictureid=65591picture.php?albumid=9846&pictureid=65592picture.php?albumid=9846&pictureid=65598