A Great Start

Alexis French is exactly as described on the website. Beautiful, funny and warm, she exceeded my expectations after waiting several months for her first visit to Ottawa. Alexis has a background in massage and she demonstrated a heightened sense of attentiveness during our time together. Our conversation and the session flowed well from one minute to the next. After some recent dissapointments based on fake pictures and less than straightforward information, I'm glad that there are still SPs who are the 'real deal.'

• Like 2

I'm saw Alexis during her first trip to Kingston but felt the review would be more useful in the Ottawa section ... sorry if that's a faux pas ... I was a bit nervous meeting with Alexis because I had been let down a few times before by other providers in Kingston. When she opened the hotel door wearing sexy lingerie and a wide impish smile on her beautiful face I knew I was in for a fun experience. I like what Annapurna said about being "real." I had a great experience with Alexis, she's very real as if we met at a bar or through friends and somehow I had managed to talk her into having a fling at a hotel -- she is personable and very very sexy. Her skills were outstanding, it was definitely a top-three experience for me in that regard. My opinion is that if you treat her with respect and make her feel comfortable she'll give you a memorable session.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.