Recommendations for a newbie

Hi all:

I'm new to this hobby...in fact, I'm a pre-hobbyist reading the site and all the great recommendations. Just thought I'd bug all of you for some insight on any specific recommendations of easy going girls for a first time hobbyist who will surely be nervous and may say or do something stupid while getting the hang of it. I'm a fan of busty blondes and Asians on the younger side (under 30) if any SPs come to mind (but if any recommendations don't fit under my ideal preferences, I'd still love to hear about them. Thanks so much and I hope I put this in the right place on the discussion board!

Additional Comments:

I have to add that I got some great recommendations on the Terb website as well, so if you're on both and replied there, it's greatly appreciated.

Guest criz250

I would recommend Sexxy Rebecca! Ive seen her several times and she is always fantastic. She has a great personality, beautiful curves and is an awesome kisser. Its a no rush, relaxed atmosphere and she is just so damn cute!

For Asians, you can check out Sara who advertises on BP and has many recommendations and great reviews on this and other board. You'll not be disappointed.

• Like 2