Michelle on BP

She's believed by many to be Michelle, formerly of 125 Sherbrook, 1360 Main and 335 ���������. If that's the case, her services are probably what they were before. The massage price is the same, as stated in the ad.

after seeing her recently i would have to say i am 95% sure it is michele. although i never seen her before i did frequent 1360 and ��������� a few times. basing my opinion on massage which was a combo sensual deep tissue .options were the same as above mentioned places. she new all the names of previous people that worked 1360 and has just returned from another province. pics are accurate prices in her add. no reason not to repeat.

I took the plunge and saw Michelle recently, she is very professional, but the main thing is she gives a really good massage!

I will definitely be seeing her again in the future!

• Like 1

I wonder if this is the Michelle who had aplace in a basement of an old house in the north end. She was a very nice lady.

I was wondering this exact thing. She used to offer a tantric massage, it was amazing!

Yes she is that same gal who worked out of her basement at Salter & College. Nice girl, good massage. Too bad her business venture didn't work our. P.

I saw her for the nuru and basically everything is as advertised. Personable, intelligent, professional (in the best sense), it was a really nice experience, recommended. Not sure it's the sort of thing I'd repeat too often and the price may be a deterrent but I'm glad I did it, walked away smiling. As long as you have reasonable expectations, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

It was nice not to know exactly where it was headed or what how her "script" was going to go, so I won't go into details here, will leave some mystery for those who might like to experience it that way, but if someone has a specific question on something that is a deal breaker, PM me.

I have seen her many times, Nuru Massage is awesome but shower is very small, her regular massages are some of the best around, a great combination of deep tissue, relaxation, and sensual, with a great finish, you cant go wrong here

• Like 1

Looks? The pictures she uses are accurate. Obviously not a little blonde spinner if that's what you like. Might call her statuesque perhaps. But more than sexy enough and carries herself with an easy confidence that makes you comfortable. My two cents anyway.

• Like 1

Looks? The pictures she uses are accurate. Obviously not a little blonde spinner if that's what you like. Might call her statuesque perhaps. But more than sexy enough and carries herself with an easy confidence that makes you comfortable. My two cents anyway.

Where can you find these pictures? She sounds really nice

Where can you find these pictures? She sounds really nice

She runs adds on CL and some times Backpage.