Kelsey at BC (Formerly Vibe)

I recently discovered what turned out to be a real gem. I met Kelsey at Vibe recently, for the very first time. From the moment I walked in, I was immediately attracted to this young beauty. Her pictures are authentic and she has a very attractive face. No extensions on this girl, she has long beautiful blonde hair. Her massage technique and body slides were simply amazing. She's new, but you'd think she's been doing this for a very long time. After she took care of my needs, I returned the favor. She's a very thin girl, just as I like. I particularly enjoyed massaging her from head to toe. I just could'nt keep my hands off of this perfect specimen. She makes you at ease from the moment you walk in. A very bright and well grounded girl. She has this infectious cutest little laugh. I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with her and I highly recommend her, even if this means she will be extremely busy and hard to book from now on. Hopefully she'll be well taken care of, as I'm hoping to repeat with this girl as often as I can.

Agency BC
I would visit again
Agency BC
I would visit again
  • Like 5

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://www.vibeurbanspa.ca/

To start the long weekend off right, I decided to visit Vibe Urban Spa for the first time since Gina transferred ownership to Kristie.

Booking over the phone with Kristie was easy and friendly and she has a sexy voice. It was my first time speaking with her verbally, though we had exchanged PMs on CERB.

It was nice to finally put a face to the name when she warmly welcomed me at the door. She hinted at some exciting renovation plans in the near future as she led me to an available room where I was promptly greeted by Kelsey.

I was momentarily speechless and dumbfounded seeing this stunning girl face-to-face, but also that in true typical Vibe fashion (pardon the impending pun), she was dressed like she was my date for a night on the town in a little black dress (matching black two-piece underwear underneath) and black stiletto heels.

Despite three friends' best efforts to facially compare her to a celebrity and coming up with nothing, I suddenly realized she looked like Nicole Kidman. Thus, for the night, I would be the consummate husband experience, as Keith Urban Cowboy, at Vibe URBAN Spa. (In the moment, I was too flabbergasted to verbalize this groan-worthy little observation.)

We let the slow teasing seduction unfold before hopping in the shower for some close contact, more teasing, and requisite cleansing. Though she had removed her shoes for the shower, she donned them again and kept them on for the remainder of the session, partially with my encouragement (because a nude woman in heels is very attractive) and also because it was a trick she admitted learning from Kristie. I like where this is going.

She has some killer massage skills. I admitted I would turn into jelly in her capable hands. Those hands, after the flip, would spend nearly the rest of the session teasing and playing with my manhood, bringing me to the brink and back several times. This was the first time I've had an actual skilled "penis massage", with creative rubbing, squeezing, and manhandling (womanhandling?) that I haven't experienced before, a far cry from the usual straight jackhammer style handjob to which I am accustomed. It was like going to a buffet and experiencing many different things before she picked the right dish (technique) as the grand finale. She had primed the pump which resulted in probably one of the most intense hand finishes I've ever had and she didn't need to be prompted to keep stroking throughout. Yes, the follow-through is equally important!

After cleanup, she rejoined me on the table for several minutes of pillow talk. Now I see what blondefan meant in his review in the above link. We didn't speak excessively during the massage and fun parts as she allows her skills to speak for her. Conversation primarily served as the bookends to the main event, where she let her sweetheart side shine, demonstrating maturity, confidence, and affection in spades, punctuated with warm smiles and inviting eye contact.

Back in the shower for a lavish scrubdown by the sexy lady before saying goodnight to both Kelsey and Kristie on my way out.

Part of me kept thinking I wish I talked to this lovely girl some more, that there was more reciprocal conversation. That's where my strength lies, in forging verbal connections. Tonight this cowboy holstered his big guns and let his pardner take the reins, which was a very refreshing change of pace. That's why we see different girls, right? Each one provides their own unique experience and chemistry.

Highly recommended.

Both of these reviews were the catalyst for me taking the plunge into this wonderful world.

Kelsey is stunning. Her pictures are legit and she is much more beautiful in person. From the moment I walked in, she melted my nervousness away and made it feel like we were old friends recently reconnected.

The heels. UC was not joking. The heels elevated the experience to a level of seduction I thought not possible.

I'll leave the details of our time together between her and I but suffice it to say, she has made a curious fellow someone who is now hooked and will repeat.

Wow! I am not a vibe regular but may have to become one. Kelsey is a gorgeous young woman, slender, with hypnotic Blu eyes and now red hair. She looks like a young Nicole Kidman . I said this to her and she said someone had already said this in an earlier review.oh well we can't all be original.

The experience was ������ and intense. She is intimate and real ,very exciting. Certainly in the top 5% .throughout the hour I felt I was with three different women by turns seductive, sdxy

flirtatious and giggly.

Definite must repeat

Met Kelsey at BC first time a week or so ago. She was gorgeous, pretty looking with nice body. Very warm, sensual and great finish within limits.

Started heating up at the shower, followed by nice slide and fantastic ending. Will repeat.

Ultra cute spinner with a toned, fit body, seriously nice ass, and gorgeous long red hair (transitioning to blonde, she says). She knows what she's doing on the massage table, with great technique and an outstanding attitude.

Definitely a repeat for me, as often as possible :)

Highly recommended!

I don't like running two reco's in a row, but it's been a while since the last one, and Miss Kelsey deserves commendation for her skills, her really sexy moves on the massage table, her fitness, her firm youthful body, her cuteness, and her overall positive and happy attitude. I had another great time with her recently, and am impressed, even if she's no longer a redhead :).

Still smiling, days later...

My day started with a no show from an Indie. I was feeling a little down so I decided to go for a sure thing and headed to Brass Club. With no appointment, I had no idea how a walk in would evolve. There was nothing to fret for as the ever lovely Jessica greeted me with a warm smile, a hug and a kiss. She led me to a room and told me she would send some ladies for me to choose from. In no time I met several beauties and last but not least, in walks the lovely Kelsey. With her beautiful blond hair and GND looks, my heart was racing and I told Jess that Kelsey was my choice. She walked in the room and I thought my pants would burst from the excitement that 'Junior' was showing. She was warm and friendly and got right down to business. As she helped me with my clothes she was kneeling real close to Junior and gave me her classic teasing look.

Off for some shower fun and on to the table we went. Kelsey has a small frame with perfectly proportioned breasts and booty and she soon was rubbing her assets all over me on the table. The flip was amazing, although the details are between me & her, I can safely say that she is thorough and a real pro. Can't wait for a repeat but next time I'll go Nuru. Highly recommended!!!

I followed up recently and I did a Nuru session with the lovely Kelsey at Brass Club. WOW!!!

It's well known that Jessica is the Ottawa Queen of Nuru and now I can say from experience that Kelsey is the Princess... An hour of slippery fun with warm Nuru gel on a double bed was heavenly and Kelsey knows all the tricks and has a few of her own. Probably the best session that I have ever had. Book this girl but save some time for me...

Kelsey at Paradise

I'm pretty sure this is the same Kelsey who is at Paradise these days, formerly of Vibe, Brass, ALO, etc I can say she still has it! Sexy rocking petite body. Long blond hair, devilish grin on her face and lots of giggles as she worked me through the type of MA experience I've grown accustomed to at Paradise ... everything within limits, but everything sexy enough that I didn't need to push the boundaries in order to be happy. Great body slides, a perfectly timed finish and then fun and laughs while soaping up together afterwards ... a great way to spend an afternoon and a wonderful woman to spend it with.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.