A must see guys. She is incredible. Best Asian provider I can remember and for all the guys that new Nico....she's twice as good. If that's possible!

Agreed. Better than Haruko. Better than Haru. Better than Nox. First one I 'really' clicked with. Perfect body. Hard where you want it to be, lean as lean can be, while still soft in the right spots too. Will ABSOLUTELY be a repeat for me.

I wish I could go see her but I changed my number last year and now I can never get back in with them I told momma Saab my Cerb handle and I guess she didn't like my name, but momma Saan doesn't understand that my name is from working out not because I like to pump girls hard lol

I wish I could go see her but I changed my number last year and now I can never get back in with them I told momma Saab my Cerb handle and I guess she didn't like my name, but momma Saan doesn't understand that my name is from working out not because I like to pump girls hard lol

Hahahahahaha