Sign in to follow this  

Mel in Moncton this weekend :) August 5th-7th

Guest MelanieRose

Hi there xx , my name is Mel, I am a fun loving 20 year old offering incalls to respectful gentlemen , I usually am in Halifax, Nova Scotia but will be in Moncton from August 5th-7th. I have only been doing this a short time & on a small scale but so far this experience has been great, my only negative is that I shouldn't have been a chicken and started sooner :)

An experience with me will be a time to remember. I offer a GFE , my goal is to make you feel welcome , build a bit of connection and to have you leaving here happy . I also like a PSE experience too every once in a while as I get to show off my submissive side ;) I'm open minded to your kinks and fetishes, it doesnt hurt to ask xo. Our time together will be non-rushed , relaxed & non judgmental.

My location is clean and quiet , while staying in Moncton I will be at a hotel close to downtown. I have reviews here on Lyla to prove that I'm legitimate :) As a SP , Discretion is just as big for me as it is for you but just know I am very safe and discreet :)

Rates for the weekend: 140hh 200h <3

20 off half hour visits for Lyla members

Website (Work in progress) : melaniemystery.callgirlfiles.com

E-mail: [email protected]

TEXT: 9022006859

PREBOOKINGS WELCOME :)

6e1y69.jpg

IMG_20170705_170834805.jpg

2zsa3cx.jpg

IMG_20170705_171031106.jpg

Sign in to follow this