Massage in Waverly Heights - 2747

This lady advertises on kijiji ending in 2747.

Her ad is buried a few pages deep in health and beauty after searching massages in the same section.

I've seen her twice now. Decent massage using elbows, knees and feet. Discreet private location in an older condo. The first time I enjoyed the massage more. There seemed to be more pressure. She has some machines and devices she used the first time. Second time just elbows, knees and feet.

Slim, Mid 30s Chinese, with long hair and glasses. Very friendly and makes you feel quite happy. She said she intends to work in a clinic soon which would alter the way she does the service. Probably more clinical and less relaxation happiness.

If you look for her ad you'll find it about 3-4 pages in.

Good luck!

Any more details on the wording her ad? I can't find it by searching for that number, and I scrolled through many pages without seeing anything that looked like a hit. I used to see Kathy once in a while, wouldn't mind visiting her again.

Be aware there is another woman advertising out of Waverly Heights recently as well. Not Asian. House rather than Condo. I'm sure its a different number. I only mention it cause people may try to find this person using Waverly Heights as the key word and find the wrong person (that link may not be available for long).

• Like 1