Jenny - 312 Balmoral

Went to try this new location out hoping the owner may have shuffled the talent pool. I met Jenny for the first time. I'm thinking the owner has given her this name after the original Jenny quit about a year back.

Jenny is attractive and did a very very hard massage on my back with her elbows for about 20 minutes. She kept asking 'hurt, yes or no". Her English language skills were very minimal. About 20 minutes into the massage she started asking for a tip and grabbed my wallet from my pants. I was surprised by this. I could not really understand what she was saying but seems like she was lead to believe she'd be making double what she does.

At any rate I left quite happy and the total damage was $100 which is an increase from what I've paid at the other location.

I'm not sure if I'll visit again as the location is great, massage was great but I felt pressured into paying more than usual and the hour was about 35 minutes.

Feel free to PM.

• Like 1

Was her hand already "sheathed in latex" when she went your wallet?

If she provided services with uncovered hand, then that's a stepup from earlier reports!

No, her hand was bare when she reached into my pocket. It was very awkward as I was on the bed covered in oil. The gloves came on after she took the money and paid the mamasan. I've always paid on the way out here...

What kind of set up are you referring to?