The "other lady" in Waverly Heights - not Kathy from William

There was mention of this lady in my thread about Kathy so I thought I'd post a separate thread based on my experience.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/relaxation-massage-and-or-body-sugaring/1287133976?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I texted the lady to enquire. I asked her all the normal questions that a prudent massage enthusiast should ask - rates, location, type of service a brief description. She described herself as mid 30s, slim to medium build with long dark hair. Awesome!

She was vague about the level of happiness that is offered but as there was no outright refusal I took this as an indication that it would be a go.

She advertises 60 an hour for massage. I figure the tip would be 40. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised by this lady. Very pretty East Indian looking woman, a little heavier than described but, beautiful and probably in her mid 40s.

The house had a bit of a pet odour and was pretty messy. There was a cat. There were also kids shoes every where and, I had asked her in adavance about the presence of kids in the home because I won't partake in any service at a place where kids reside.

She took me to a cold dark basement into a small room with what appeared like a home made massage table. That's when she really initiated negotiations. "So what are we really doing?" Long story short she said she'd want 140$ total for the massage and it would leave me handily feeling quite happy.

I negotiated $100 as I believe she was fishing for a bigger tip and for what I was after $140 is too high. She accepted but first said that she would only be able to help me but that I'd have to see to my own happiness. Suddenly, I felt like I was visiting Simi's Magic Spa were this was the standard line.

When I said "no, I'm sorry", she offered to provide the massage with gloves on. We negotiated a bit and she finally just offered me a basic massage for 40 with no rainbows and skittles in the end. The whole time she was whispering and I could tell there was someone else present, possibly kids. So, I decided I might get a massage with Kathy instead and enjoyed it.

Feel free to PM

Edited by Luvmachine
To provide link
  • Like 1

Looks like I got burnt. When I called she quoted $70. I'm not one to pay $70 as a rule but I'll try anything once. And once will be all I'll go there. For me she never came straight out and offered anything beyond the typical massage but at five minutes left she did ask if I had any 'area' I'd like her to give any attention too. I took that as her offer but with five minutes left I passed on even asking about it, and thus can't comment on pricing.

Luvmachine's physical description of her and her home is accurate. By her own admission she has zero actual massage training. Her massage is light and for relaxation only, no real muscle work what so ever. And she talks too much during the massage, to the point of distraction.

Recommendation: Pass at anything more than $40.

• Like 1