Scammed in Thunder Bay - stories

The first time I was scammed in thunder bay was an in call at an apartment. The lady said she would meet me in the parking lot and bring me up to her place. It was not a particularly nice place, but rent is atrocious in this town so I didn't expect much nicer.

We met in the car she convinced me to give her the money and we went to the apartment outside door. She said I am at the end of the hall just give me one minute and come in after me.

I knew at that point it was likely a scam and sure enough I opened the door to see her running out if the exit on the other side.

I was upset. Not because of the money but because I didn't listen to my gut. Money is easily replaceable but discretion isn't. Getting into a desperate or unsafe situation would be much worse.

Why did I get myself into his position in the first place? We have no professional services companies, very few and sporadic local reputable options so the lure of some new gem is too enticing

Lessons learned.

1. Low rates come with a lot of baggage

2. New ladies sometime's have very unsafe practices

3. People in desperate situations have very different priorities that will not coincide with my requirements

4. Consideration for service should be given at the location for service rendering.

On a final note, I have never left a movie, haircut, or other service an asked for my money back because it wasnt as advertised. I just do not repeat.

Please note I've never had a bad experience with a lyLA member, regularly available lady, who uses the same number, and ads are consistent.

I thought Id put my 2 cents in here since ive been scammed also. Let me start by saying I think it comes with the territory, you get the good and bad with everything, I don't get mad when I get scammed I am just glad thing didn't turn out worse. Mine was along time ago but I met a girl at her incall she opened the door and she was a little hottie and she was like I need half first and just give me a few minutes, half was not alot and I knew in my gut I should of just turned and left once asked but I took the plunge and gave it and then she closes the door and 2 minutes later a guy opens it with a 40 oz bottle in his hand telling to f-off as he made a gesture like he was going to swing the bottle at me.. I just said I dont want any trouble and walked away.. I could of easily kicked this punks ass but like I said I didnt want the trouble.

Ive also been scammed by clock watchers and sp that were just no fun at all and I just wanted to leave.

But hey ive had some AWESOME sp who met and exceeded my expectations

I hate to say its a crap shoot alot but unfortunately thats the way it is..