Alison - class act

Just writing to thank Alison and to say something that many of you already know -- Alison is a true classy professional. She went through some trouble to arrange her schedule to meet with me in the first place, and then to my chagrin I developed a phone problem while near her location and was unable to reach her to get the suite number.

A few hours later my phone suddenly fixed itself and I received a long string of texts from her that were very polite, very helpful and very very patient. She clearly was receiving my texts and yet I wasn't receiving her replies -- it must have been seriously frustrating for her but she handled herself with the utmost in class, never once losing that sparkly warm friendly demeanor that attracted me to her in the first place.

Sometimes we (or at least I) forget how much effort these wonderful ladies (MAs and SPs) go through in order to make us feel good about ourselves. So this is a big thanks to Alison and the other awesome providers in our hobby that provide such professional customer service along with their other services ... we appreciate you!

• Like 6