Judy Delicious

Judy Delicious has toured through Ottawa before, she had also advertised with French Muse and Indy Secrets, needless to say she always had my attention. Yesterday morning on (Wednesday our hump day), we got together, and was I ever glad to finally meet her.

Lets take a look at her delightful measurements 36c -25-36, she is Canadain / Moroccan decent, beautiful dark brown hair and dark brown bedroom eyes, with beautiful broken english accent from Montreal. Judy is a student studying spanish and english.

She welcomed me to the door wearing nothing but a beautiful black corsett holding in those magnificent au natural's 36'c and the tiniest black skirt covering her black panties. She greeted myself with a very nice warm hug and kiss, wow I said "you are gorgeous".

Judy unwrapped some supplies Pete brought over for our get together, we shared a glass of refreshment, it was not long before Judy and I locked lips and started to kiss passionately. Judy says " you are a great kisser, you probably know how to lick pussy too" as she says giggling. Well sir, it did not take Pete long to get down to show her my skills. Off I pulled her sexiest skirt and panties, and behold in front of my mouth was this beautiful wet moist pussy for me tease,arouse and show her I can lick pussy.

I started veery slowly kissing and sucking the inner part of thighs to her pussy where there was some edible delights for Pete. I spent a good 5 minutes teasing around her thighs, and the outside of her pussy.

Next Pete, started to suck on her beautiful pussy lips, gently and then sucking a little harder worked in with some very soft touching of her upper pussy to massage, and work up some moisture. Judy started to moan, blurting out "Ahhhh oui...ahhhh oui".... she was enjoying herself as I looked up she was piniching her beautiful rounded erect nipples.

Judy said, Pete you need to take your clothes off:roll: so I stand up take off everything in a second, with a raging hard on. Judy comes over on all fours to the edge of the bed and gives some really beautiful BBBJ,BL,BS and says I love that you shave down there:mrgreen:

She has me almost ready to burst at the seams, so I pulled away, and ventured into the 69 position, more quality time licking and sucking. Finally before I'm just ready to blow my load, I switched positions again, this time Judy is sitting on my face, I'm eating her delicious pussy for another 20 minutes being very passionate with my sucking on her lips, tongue movement up and down and side to side, then the taps turned on, juices running down my chin, side of mouth, I knew I done good ;)

I said to Judy "I want to make love to you now" with opted for my position of missionary. On goes the jacket, we are locked in and deep french kissing passionatley, I go down and kiss her beautiful breasts, Judy is able to her hand down and is massaging her clit while Pete is humping her on hump day Judy yells out "don't stop... yes..oui keep going" she is so wet. A few minutes later, of intense love making Pete blows a huge load in the jacket.

I go down on her, and give her some more DATY to show her that it was intense and beautiful. We layed on the bed holding each other like great friends and shared some talk for about 15 minutes.

Pete looked at the time and he was well over his time frame. I grabbed a shower, Judy walked around naked..and what beautiful body to stare at.

It was hard to leave but we kissed passionately and said good bye for now.:cry:

I really like this lady as she is intelligent, witty, fun,passionate..and very gorgeous with service that was TRES BON.

Merci Judy for a splendid morning yesterday!

Pete

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Ou la la Monsieur Pete, Ou la la indeed! Sounds like you both had a delicious time! I like the teasing thigh technique, it's been a part of the cowboy's repertoire for a number of years now. Time well spent on the outside is a guaranteed soaking wet time on the inside :)

Very nice Pete... Sounds like ya had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

Guest f***2f***

very good review....I almost felt like I was there hiding in the closet.:shock:

Somehow I missed this recommendation. The pictures of Judy that Pete just posted on 'beautiful breasts' and 'beautiful behinds' are amazing!

I went to see Judy on a brief business trip to Montreal just before Christmas last year. Booking was brief and easy through email, and then a subsequent text for location and arrival. Location was clean and discreet.

Okay, so now that logistics are out of the way...

While all reviews are subjective to chemistry, This woman has it all - Beauty, class, style, and oh the skills. Without going into too much detail, when she greeted me at the door, I was pleasantly surprised at the creature in front of me, slim figure, all natural features, clear complexion, minimal cosmetics(big bonus), and a gorgeous face. Her looks are are a touch of exotic, with the allure of European and North African Heritage.

My attraction grew as we chitchatted over a bottle of wine, our time progressed easily (too fast for my liking)

Treat this woman right gentlemen, and she will reward you for all your efforts.

She operates mainly out of Montreal, but makes the trip to Ottawa occasionally.

Cheers

This girl is big time GFE all the way, I have seen her a number of times both here in Ottawa and in Montreal, passionate DFK kisser, one of the best kissers out there, this girl aims to please and also is not a clock watcher which she gets big bonus points for, she is also a cool girl to talk too, I always have a great time whenever I see her and I always leave with a big smile on my face.:)

Nice to see this girl in town again as she is one of the best GFE SP's in the business, I always have a fantastic GFE encounter with her whether here in Ottawa or in Montreal(one of the best DFK kissers that I have ever been with), I also love her new website.

I have seen her twice, once in MTL, and now once here a few years later. She is great, as has been already stated. She pops into town for a few days, every now and then. Totally worth seeing her when she does.

Her site:

http://sexyjudy.com/

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.