Welcome Ottawa's newest Agency to CERB

You should know however that we don't like agencies or indies that post fake pictures. This place is a whole lot classier than Craigs. I'm sure you'll come back under a different name, but you can't post fake pictures here, why would you post fake pictures ?

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/04/booty-that-will-drive-you-insane-but-it.html

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-agency-in-town.html

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=635

• Like 1

welll if I am not mistaken not only is this a fake you picked up CK.....

But Kim has posted there as part of Diva....and she is one of the ladies you exposed on CL....and she is on here also........

In all fairness I did not raise the issue with Kim when she joined here as she was psoting her own real pictures.

How ever if she's chosen to have an agency represent her she's once again made a bad choice, by deciding to go with an agency with questionable practices, they will no doubt be banned once the mod signs in today.

It honest to god baffles me why these operators and indies don't see the problem with posting stolen false images. Deception is no way to begin any relationship be it business or personal.

Often the defense is she looks just like the girl or its all the same, she has brown hair.. Well how would these bait and switch operators like it if they got paid in monopoly money or Canadian tire money.Its all the same, right?

Posted via Mobile Device

I full agree wityh you top statement.......I was not trying to put a bad taste on kim at all....it was the point best made by CK.....thanks

Diva's has been suspended from the site for posting fake photos - Thanks CK

Thanks CK.

I'm sure appreciative of you ongoing efforts to expose the prevailing Bait and Switch.

One word - CK for CERB Sherrif!

Thanks CK.

I'm sure appreciative of you ongoing efforts to expose the prevailing Bait and Switch.

One word - CK for CERB Sherrif!

Absolutely, CK is the B&S and Cerb Sheriff.

OK...I am not good with photoshop or things like that.....but maybe we could come up with a Sherrif's badge with the logo "CERb Sherrif.....official B&S buster"

and give it to CK.......