Taylor J - True GF Experience

Taylor ? Hot Tigress

I was in the city and I thought I would give Leanna a call. Because of circumstances; Leanna was quick to recommend her friend Taylor whom apparently is rather new. One thing led to another and a last minute date was accommodated without notice. With that backdrop, I?ll share my experience which I can describe as simply amazing leaving me lusting for more.

Taylor answered the door wearing sexy lingerie. I was lost for words and somewhat stunned by her appearance. Taylor is 23 and stands about 5/6 tall and about 120 lbs with long brown wavy hair with blonde highlights. Taylor?s eyes are brown and she has a beautiful smile and wears very little makeup. Instantly Taylor planted a DFK and firm hug once I stepped in to her suite. Taylor has an outgoing down to earth personality which made me feel like I have known her for years.

Without wasting time, I opted for a quick shower which to my surprise Taylor offered to join. A Jacuzzi was available but somehow got distracted and went with the shower. Nevertheless, with ?DFK? and mutual affection flowing, I was in paradise. It didn?t take long and I was nibbling on her succulent breasts which are about 34/36 C?s. Taylor was very responsive and enjoyed her breasts being caressed. I slowly moved lower and Taylor enjoyed ?DATY? and ?DIGITS? and the sweet nectar was flowing. Without hesitation Taylor was quick to return a fantastic ?BBBJ? with ?DT? and the boys received a good going over. Taylor has a tongue piercing which only stimulated me to the point that I thought I was going to explode. We finished up the shower, and moved to the main suite. Taylor was a tigress at this point and directed me to the bed whereby more ?DFK?, ?LFK?, ?DATY? and ?BBBJ? occurred.

We subsequently moved to multiple Karma Sutra including missionary and Cowgirl manoeuvre whereby I could feel her Keagals grip ever so tightly. I exploded at about this point which left both of us breathless. We both rested and cuddled and exchanged more affection. The rest of the experience remains between her and I.

To summarize, although I only had one date with Taylor, without hesitation I have no problems repeating and looking forward to it. Taylor offered the complete non rushed GF Experience. I noticed her pics posted here and have to say don?t do her justice.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29609656@N08/

Thank you Taylor J Looking forward to our next date!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Hey Spud,

Taylor is defintely an amazing GF tigress experience. My only regret is we ran out of time! However, looking forward to a future date very soon!

Because a few have asked how to contact -- Her particulars can be found here:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10034

Thanks SA,

Its good to be back and sure glad to have met Taylor. I'll definitely be repeating very soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.