Gabriella Laurence (aka Miss Cloe) & Monica DD - DUO

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest i***k***

Preface:

I had always fantasized about being with two women at the same time, as does almost every other guy alive. I imagined watching them explore each other, submitting to thier control and fully enjoying the experience of three bodies coupling in a sweaty, moan filled concert of ecstasy.

Having recently met Miss Cloe I knew from our experiences together and from the recommendations written about her exploits with Kyra_to that she would be an excellent partner for a menage a trois. Her raw sensuality, absolute enjoyment and her ability to surrender to the moment created a strong connection of pure sensuality. Her fantastic body screams to touched, kissed and licked. Her ass demands to be squeezed while fingers explore her sopping wet hole. Her nipples stand erect and beg to be sucked, licked and squeezed. One knows from Miss Cloe's intense and very vocal orgasms that she is fully engaged and enjoying each and every moment of her time with you.

I met Monica DD in December 2008, her fantastic model like body is one for the beachs. Long brown hair cascades to her shoulders, large perfectly formed breasts with hard responsive nipples require any mans (or womans) immediate attention. You can't spend too much time staring at her large perfectly formed tits because you would miss seeing a taut firm tummy, firm sculpted ass, shaved kitty with lovely lips and beautiful legs ending with dainty feet you just want to wrap around your cock. Monica definitely enjoys her time with you and makes sure you know she's loving every minute of your time with her.

So knowing I was comfortable with these two beauties I proceeded to work on my plan of setting up the best menage a trois ever... and this is how the story starts.

The Story:

Our story starts at Miss Cloe's hotel, I had arranged to spend Saturday with her and was relaxing in the living room as this beautiful blond creature daintly walks about the room getting ready for our guest. Cloe is wearing a black corset that outlines her beautiful firm breasts perfectly, black satin pants with laces cuffs and open toed strappy heels (my personal favorite). She occasionally stops to kiss me, refill my wine or stroke my already hard cock through my pants. Knowing I'm watching she stops here and there and bends over giving me a great view of her ass firmly pressed against her black satin pants.

Miss Cloe's phone rings and it's Monica DD, I listen as she chats to Monica in french, there is something extremely erotic about two hot chicks talking about you in another language... especially when you don't know what they're saying. Cloe informs me Monica is almost here and sits down on the couch with me as we sip some wine. Her hand strays to my crotch as she starts to stroke me through my pants causing my cock to strain against my jeans and she starts to nibble on my ear lobe. A knock sounds at the door and we head over to open it up. Standing on the other side is Monica DD in a sexy business suit, taylored to fit her beautifully curvy body. Kisses are exchanged as Cloe takes Monica's coat and we chat while getting her some wine.

We head to the living room and I sit on the couch, Cloe sits down with me and puts her legs in my lap as Monica saunters around the room letting us take in the sight. Continuing to chat we sip wine and I watch Cloe and Monica talk. I can tell Cloe is really into Monica, that's she's extremely turned on. Placing my hand on her thigh I run it up to her pussy and can feel the intense heat radiating from it. She looks at me knowingly and stands up to refill the wine in the kitchen as Moncia walks to the table. Monica takes off her top and I can see she's extremely tanned (having just got back from Mexico). Her beautiful breasts encased in a white and blue bra that barely contain them. Standing behind her I start to nibble and kiss her neck as she guides my hands to her breasts.

Miss Cloe watches from the kitchen as I massage Monica's massive tits through her bra pressing my hard cock, which is now clearly outlined against my jeans, against her firm ass all the while stroking her tanned body with my other hand. Monica moans and presses herself harder against me as she leans back for a deep french kiss. -Let's head to the bedroom!- Cloe says with a mischevious grin. Monica and I follow her to the bedroom which is dark and candlelit, soft music plays in the background. Kissing, Cloe and Monica start to explore each other's tongues as thier hands squeeze boobs, ass and stroke skin. Standing there in awe I can barely contain myself and the urge to rip off thier cloths and start fucking them is almost too much to contain as my cock twitches in my pants like some type of rattlesnake.

Slowly, as I watch, Cloe takes off Monica's bra and squeals in delight as she sees Monica's tits for the first time. Cloe immediately starts to carress them as Monica's head tilts back in pleasure, soft moans escaping her lips, hair cascading to her ass as she surrenders to the pleasure of Cloe kissing and licking her nipples. Monica's hands find Cloe's ass and she starts to squeeze it gently as she enjoys the attention her nipples are getting. Quickly I take off my clothes as I watch this beautiful sight. The intensity of the moment is insane, raw sexual energy pulses from the two ladies as they clearly enjoy giving each other pleasure.

Laying down on the bed I grab my cock in my hand and start stroking it as I watch the ladies undress each other slowly all the while kissing, licking, squeezing and making soft sounds of pleasure. They look over in unison to see me stretched out on the bed cock in hand and they crawl onto the bed. Monica comes to me and starts a light french kiss and Cloe takes my engorged cock in her mouth, it twitches hard as I see Monica's ass and Cloe's arched body in the candlelight. Sucking hard Cloe focuses intensely on my cock, licking the shaft and taking it all in her mouth as Monica drowns me with her massive tits. Monica forces her nipples between my lips as I try to maintain my sanity with the very intense sensations happening down below.

Slowly kissing her way down my chest and stomach Monica joins Cloe at my cock and they start to french kiss with the head of my cock between thier lips and tongues. Almost exploding at the sight of these two beautiful ladies french kissing with my dick in thier mouths I manage to maintain control and continure to watch the beautiful sight unfold. Slowly Cloe passes the tip of my cock to Monica with a kiss and licks her way down my shaft to my balls as she starts to lick and fondle them. Monica starts sucking up and down my shaft taking it all in her hot mouth. As Monica stroked to the top of my cock Cloe licks up the shaft and they kiss again trading my cock from Monica's mouth to Cloe's as Monica makes her way down my shaft to lick and stroke my balls. Cloe starts to suck my cock. I don't know how long this went on but it felt like forever... I've never experienced anything like it before, the sight was tremendously arousing and the fact that the transition from one mouth to the other was so fluid it was like they had done this together a million times before.

While the ladies were giving me the best blowjob of my life my fingers found Monica's tight wet hole. She was absolutely dripping wet and my finger slipped in easily as I slowly finger fucked her while rubbing her clit. Monica started moaning on my cock as my fingers slowly pounded her pussy, her beautiful ass pressing back against my hand. Kissing one final time the girls came up for air and we all grabbed a glass of wine for a quick breather. Laughing as they sipped wine looking at me stunned on the bed they licked wine off each other as we prepared for the next stage of our encounter.

Giggling Cloe and Monica kiss as Cloe tells Monica to sit on my face, slowly Monica places her beautiful pussy on my mouth and I grab her firm ass in my hands. Licking and slowly sucking her lips, clit and hole she grinds against my face. I suddenly feel an intense wetness on my cock like Cloe just deepthroated me in one fluid motion. The tight sensation of a condom being rolled one comes next and then the hot, wet tight feeling of Cloe straddling my cock. Cloe moans loudly as she slowly bounces on my cock, soft wet sounds of Cloe and Monica kissing make there way down to my ears. Reaching up to grab Monica's tits in my hands I gently pinch her nipples as she moans loader and her pussy juices soak my face. Monica suddenly starts breathing very hard and I feel fingers touch my tongue, Cloe starts to rub Monica's clit as I lick her pussy lips and the spot between her asshole and pussy. Monica shudders and moans as her tits press against Cloe's, nipples rubbing against each other, my hands trying to take in four boobs at the same time.

The girls climb off me, remove the condom and slowly start to kiss and lick my cock again. The soft wet sensations so different from the hot tight sensation of being ridden cowgirl offer a sharp relief as I coast on the edge of orgasm. Taking another sip of wine we catch out breath and move into our next position. Laying with my head off the side of the bed, Monica crouched over me on the bed, she starts to suck my cock hard, stroking at times with the head in her mouth. Cloe positions herself standing next to the bed so her pussy is firmly planted on my mouth. Again the sensation of a condom being rolled on and the hot tight sensation of being mounted cowgirl this time by Monica. Furiously licking Cloe's pussy as Monica grinds on my cock I hear the girls kissing and stroking each other with thier hands. Cloe's juices still running down my face as she steps away to get the three of us water, I pull Monica to me and we furiously start fucking. Monica crouched on her feet tanned body bouncing hard on my cock, tits swaying in my face as she drags her nipples across my lips. A sensation that someone is watching me fuck Monica, I glance over my shoulder to see Cloe watching us intently, with a look of extreme and intense desire on her face as she saunters back into the room.

Monica and Cloe trade kisses and Monica slowly slids off my pulsing cock and lays down. Taking off the condom I decide I want to fuck Cloe while she's eating Monica out. Monica gets comfortable and spreads out on the bed legs splayed apart as Cloe starts licking her. Cloe's ass in the air is the perfect target as I roll on yet another condom and penetrate her hard. Gasping Cloe moans as I pound her with long slow strokes from behind. I can tell Monica is really enjoying Cloe's attention as she's grinding her pussy into Cloe's face with every stroke from me. Monica wraps her legs around Cloe as she moans louder and I start caressing her feet and legs while pounding away on Cloe's beautiful bottom, each thrust causing her pussy to tighten and moan against Monica's wet slit.

Switching places with Cloe I start to furiously lick Monica's pussy, her hands gripping my hair hard as she shoves my face hard against her. A wet tight sensation on my cock tells me that Cloe has bent my cock back and started sucking it from behind, stroking it in her fist taking me to the edge once again. Needing a short break I stand up and drink some water as Monica starts to eat out Cloe. Cloe on her knees on the bed sitting on Monica's face pinching her nipples as she screams in orgasm again. Refreshed I want to hope back into the action and spin Monica around so I can fuck her doggie on the edge of the bed.

Slowly I penetrate her tight pussy to moans of contentment, long slow strokes cause her to shudder and lean back allowing me to grab her tits in my hands as I slowly fuck her. Looking over at Cloe she's rubbing oil on her beautiful tits and stomach and then proceeds to apply some to Monica's. Slowly they slide against each other nipples flicking against each other as they kiss intently, my cock twitches inside Monica, I know that I can come at any time but want to wait for the right moment.... Laying down Cloe slowly crawls under Monica on her back so they're in a 69 position all without interrupting my now increasingly powerful strokes. Monica suddenly screams and I know Cloe has started furiously licking her clit while I'm fucking her. Shuddering and gasping Monica bucks on my cock as Cloe and I send her over the edge. Almost to much this time, I pull out and let them continue to lick each other as I rehydrate and lay down next to them.

The girls get a quick drink while I lay on the bed stroking my cock, not that I needed the help keeping it raging hard but the sight of these two amazing bodies as they shared wine and touched was almost too much and I needed to keep riding the wave. Climbing back on the bed one on each side they lay next to me and wrap thier legs around each of mine. Taking over stroking my cock they start to kiss each other as I lick and fondle thier beautiful tits. Something about two hot and wet pussies pressed against your legs while they french kiss inches away and force feed you thier tits was intensely erotic. Slowly changing positions Cloe lays down between my legs with a leg across me and Monica sensually crawls up her body, dragging her nipples up Cloe's beautiful body.

Stroking my cock again I watch as Monica grinds her pussy against Cloe's while they kiss and rub thier tits against each other still shiny and slippery with oil. I'm really close now and Cloe can sense the change in my tempo and breaths, punctuated with moans, for me to cum all over them. I shudder saying I'm very close and the girls move above me, kissing and fondling each other, rubbing the each others pussies as I stroke my cock. Suddenly something inside me snaps, some primal and absolutely intense sensation. I roar, literally shaking the walls and I'm sure almost breaking the windows, my body shudders as I buck to the exquisite sensation of the ultimate orgasm, spraying at least half a liter of cum on the girls and myself in several long and very intense strokes. I can see the shock and pleasure on thier faces at this extreme display of pleasure. -I've never seen anything like that before- they both say in unison as they giggle in delight displaying the cum coating thier bodies. Completely drained I'm to burnt out to say anything, the sensation so powerful tears run down my face as I grunt hoarsely trying to get back to some semblance of sanity.

Cleaning up we slowly move to the living room and continue to chat, all the while trading kisses and touches. Cloe and Monica especially, they were in each others arms almost constantly, an obvious connection was made during our encounter and I think Ottawa may have it's newest and hottest duo team! You never know...

Thanks Miss Cloe and Monica DD for sharing the afternoon with me and giving me what I can only say was the most intense and erotic experience I've ever had, not to mention the most powerful and extreme orgasm ever!

Independent
I would visit again

Half a litre, now that's spunky, Inaluki! Sounds like an excellent introduction to duos. Like potato chips, you've realized, I'm sure, you can't just have one. Lol Glad to see there's a few more aficionados of group action on here. One-on-one is great, but variety is the spice of life. 8)

Guest i***k***
Half a litre, now that's spunky, Inaluki!

Trust me... I think I hit the ceiling as well. It was like when you turn on the fire hose but don't hold onto it!

I was had after reading that Miss Cloe and MonicaDD kissed. It took me a few hour to finish reading your recommendation, was it long: yes but it was one of the best experience story I have ever read in my life. I want to live an experience like this and be able to write about it.

Good job.:grin:

Guest i***k***
I was had after reading that Miss Cloe and MonicaDD kissed. It took me a few hour to finish reading your recommendation' date=' was it long: yes but it was one of the best experience story I have ever read in my life. I want to live an experience like this and be able to write about it.

Good job.:grin:[/quote']

Thanks lol...

The sad part is I could have written much more! :) But I knew it was very long already and couldn't cut back on it for fear of leaving out the good stuff. :)

That was amazing....I have yet to try a threesome, but will think about it after reading your thread....thanks

Thanks Dude. Yes it was long, but worth the read. I had one duo a long time ago and have contemplated it again ever since. You're renewed my comittment to the idea, thanks!

Thanks lol...

The sad part is I could have written much more! :) But I knew it was very long already and couldn't cut back on it for fear of leaving out the good stuff. :)

Thank you so much for a great time Ina and for giving me the opportunity to meet the very sexy Monica DD!

;)

Cloe xox

Inaluki,

Wow...I had the pleasure of meeting with our illustrious Miss Cloe yesterday afternoon...how you were able to survive and write about your account in the company of both Miss Cloe and MonicaDD is a feat in itself...I was only in the company of Miss Cloe and narrowly survived...

You are a trooper!...thanks for sharing!

Tigerclaw

Guest i***k***
Inaluki,

Wow...I had the pleasure of meeting with our illustrious Miss Cloe yesterday afternoon...how you were able to survive and write about your account in the company of both Miss Cloe and MonicaDD is a feat in itself...I was only in the company of Miss Cloe and narrowly survived...

You are a trooper!...thanks for sharing!

Tigerclaw

Thanks :mrgreen: Glad to hear you had a great time as well!

I wasn't sure if I was having a heart attack or an orgasm... Really thought it could have went either way for a second there. Luckily it turned out to be an orgasm so I survived to tell the tale! :twisted:

An first rate review of a duo..... superbly well written !! I also had the pleasure of meeting Cloe in a duo with Kyra and it was an amazing time. However, I do not have

Inaluki's talent in providing such an excellent review.

Definitly had a great time, to see you enjoy it that much was a total turn on. Also want to thank you to introduce me to Miss Cloe, was a pure delight to experience that with both of you.

MONICA DD

XXX

Wow Inaluki, Your review of your experience his so real! I fill like it was me with them! I wouls like to have that experience... But, I do understand french :P

Man, I'm so hard! Need to relax! :P

Guest i***k***
Wow Inaluki, Your review of your experience his so real! I fill like it was me with them! I wouls like to have that experience... But, I do understand french :P

Man, I'm so hard! Need to relax! :P

Thanks Bodan31

I really enjoyed my time with these beautiful ladies and would highly recommend them to gentlemen looking to experience an amazing duo.

Good luck in your hunt!

inaluki

Ok this is the first i have ever seen of this thread.I noticed that is was not last weekend ,not that it made any difference. It almost felt like i was there what a great experience that must have been! Very well done:!:

The only French you need to know is 'oui' :)

Not just that but: "Encore!", "Plus vite!", "Plus fort!", "Ah!" and "Petit cochon!" :P

I would like to thank Miss Cloe and Monica for the fantastic duo this weekend. This was an amazing duo and a dream come true for me. I had the privilege and opportunity to see Miss Cloe as well as Monica individually and was really really impressed by both of these very fine ladies. This weekend I decided to see them both together and this was going to be my xmas gift and sure it was and more !! :-)

Miss Cloe and Monica are really into each other and the duo was really intereactive with lots of action which I will spare you the fine details you can however imagine, needless to say that it rated with the best of the best and was done with great sensuality, pleasure, fun, takent and included the whole range of services that would make one's evening a memorable one.

And memorable it was with also a pice of the bed, the actual head base wooden frame, believe it or not falling off at one point interrupting the torid action which was going on at that time... oh well this was an accident ! However no sense calling the front desk...we all had to take a break to try and fix that bed for a moment however decided it was better to wait til the end. I assisted Miss Cloe and Monica in puting back that scary wooden frame before leaving which we did not leaving any trace...Everyone has some good laughs and took it all in stride ! :lol: After this short break to reload and also have a sip of wine, more action ensued with Monica pleasing Miss Cloe and vice versa with yours truly in the middle of the action... 8-)

Thank you very very much Miss Cloe and Monica for this magic evening which I will remember and cherish. You are wonderful ! This was my best Xmas gift and I would redo in a heartbeat. Take care and enjoy the Holiday Season ! Merci !!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.