Annessa - Exotic Beauty

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Guest Ou**or**n

I came across Annessa's pics here on CERB and was immediately interested. I wanted the opportunity to see here and I got lucky when she PM'd last night that a friend had left town early and she had the use of a hotel room.

We set up our appointment and I set off in the hope that if she was half as good looking as her pics that I would be happy. When I arrived and she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. She is half Thai and half Irish but I tell you, the sum is greater than the parts. She has one of the most exotic and beautiful faces I've seen in a long time. She also has beautiful luscious lips.

We started out by chatting for a bit to break the ice. Soon we started kissing and then things heated up. She is a wonderful, sensuous kisser. Off came the clothes and I felt her beautiful skin pressed up against mine as things continued to heat up. I began exploring her beautiful body and soon we got into a wonderful set of BBBJ and DATY alternating with more rounds of kissing. Man this girl was hot and enjoyed what she was doing!

Soon on went the hat and she took me on top. When we finished I was thoroughly happy and satisfied. This girl knows how to use her body to please and tease during sex.

She is a wonderful height - 5'8" and 130 pounds. She is essentially a spinner but with a little more meat on her. I would guess she is in her mid to late 20's. Her pics are very accurate. She is very real and down to earth, intelligent and has a great attitude. We didn't get a chance to explore all the services that may offer so my list may be incomplete. She told me she was pretty open minded.

I certainly plan on seeing her again (and again) and recommend her to other members here on CERB without hesitation.

I'll second that. I hooked up with her just recently and Annessa is pure class, exotic sexy and dare I say, the best kisser I have ever come across. Absolutely wonderful in all regards. My only complaint is that I have yet to win the lottery in order to see her as much as I'd like...

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks gents, she is a lady I really would like to meet, and want too as well!:grin:

I have been meaning to write this for a few weeks now but I wanted to keep her all to myself. When this exotic beauty walk into a room you will notice her breath taking beauty. If you are lucky you will get to see her walk away - what a great ass!

When we met it was great because she puts you at ease with her great personality and conversation. We had a beverage on the couch to break the ice and to get to know each.

We started off with some lfk but quickly move up to dfk with lots of passion. Annessa is definitely a great kisser with great lips! Cloths started to fly. Time to move to the bedroom where she started a great bbbj - what skills, excellent. Now for my favorite activity I performed daty on her. She was so responsive, I thought I was a rock star! More dfk, then more bbbj where I cob for the end of round one!

Time for some nutrients and another beverage plus more great conversation.

Start of round two with some dfk fallowed by more bbbj and more daty. Time to wrap him up! We tried a few different positions but I finished in the doggy position so i could watch that great ass. It sure was a great finish!

I would recommend Annessa to everyone on CERB but like anything YMMV. We clicked and it came out in the passion of our times together. She is the best. Can not wait to see her again!

I'm happy and honored to add my review to Annessa's growing list of recommendations. I had a 90 minute outcall appointment with Annessa (known on cerb as Annessa 2009) today and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Annessa is very intelligent and well-spoken ... first meetings are sometimes a bit artificial, but she made it easy, not to mention that I was so taken by her appearance that I was sometimes at a loss for words .... really. Guys .... wow .... she has a beautiful face and some of the most striking eyes I have ever seen, not to mention a figure to match. She is a very sensuous lady and a really great kisser (she's modest about this, preferring to say that she is responsive to her client's style of kissing , but ... trust me ... shes a great kisser :wink:). She has a wonderful figure and, as she has had a child, she shows some signs of that around her midsection. She also has a few tatoos, including a fairly large one on the back of her shoulders that isn't shown on her pictures for privacy reasons. She is a bit sensitive about these issues but she shouldn't be at all ... IMO those things are very minor compared to her overall beauty and, most importantly, a feeling of classiness that isn't always present in these sorts of encounters.

Our experience together was wonderful, and I will definitely be repeating!

• Like 2

I had the opportunity to have another visit with Annessa two days later, this time in the evening (our first visit was in the afternoon). We had another great session despite the fact that I was a bit too tired after a 11 hour day at work. Communication was great, she was right on time, and we shared a cheese and fruit plate and some Chardonnay.

Annessa is a very classy person ... beautiful eyes and face with a positive attitude, and intelligent conversation with her is very easy. On the physical side, the second visit is always more comfortable, and we seemed to connect very well again on that level as well ... she's a very sexy and sensuous lady. I hope to see her again on my next trip to Ottawa.

Meet up with Annessa,

Found myself in heaven, she is truely a class act, and gorgeous to boot, I had a great time, and I would definately repeat>

She is GFE, but definately "+". Her pics are accurate, but like most of our lovely ladies, they do not truely convey her beauty.

Thanks for a wonderful time Anessa :)

I'll see you soon.

xoxo

As the contact info wasn't included in the initial review, thought it would be useful to add it here:

E-mail: [email protected]

PM: Annessa2009

Phone/text: 613-203-5748

I had a busy week in Ottawa. Over the past several years I've had some disappointing experiences in Ottawa. It was my birthday last week, so I decided to treat myself with a trio of some of the best reviewed providers on CERB. I've already put in my review of Paige. Sadly, my travel plans had to change and I was unable to keep my appointment with the third lady. I've apologized to her, and hopefully I'll be able to put that situation right on my next visit.

I was absolutely delighted, however, that I was able to arrange an outcall appointment for Wednesday evening with Annessa. I had tried to see her the last time I was in Ottawa (a few weeks ago), but sadly she was on her way to Vancouver. This woman is one of the most dramatically beautiful women I have ever met. Tall, jet black hair, slim build, and strikingly exotic features. I'm sure that everytime Annessa walks in a room conversation stops as people take note, everyone of them (men and women) thinking the same thing "WOW"

She showed up at my hotel room exactly on time. She was dressed to perfection. Wearing a tasteful but incredibly sexy little black dress, high heals, and made up as if she was going out for a night on the town. Annessa understands that when you show up for an appointment you need to dress to impress. You should treat it as if you were going on a date where you wanted to impress the guy, and have him wanting you (and worried that every other guy also wants you). Well, one look and I was definitely wanting this fine lady.

We chatted for a bit, sipping our wine. Then she moved a bit closer and kissed me. This woman knows how to kiss. For me, kissing is an essential part of the whole experience and Annessa certainly doesn't disappoint in this regard. From there things just got better and better.

I won't go into details of everything that took place. Let me just say that Annessa is a skilled courtesan who knows how to give pleasure, and likes to be pleasured as well. I had a wonderful time, and will definitely repeat as often as I can.

Annessa is a total sweetheart. Treat her well guys, and you'll be repaid tenfold.

I've been looking for a regular SP for when I visit Ottawa. After this last week I've found two. I don't think I'll be able to make a choice, so trips to Ottawa just got a lot more fun, and a lot more expensive.

Porthos

Edited by po***os
typos
  • Like 1

Being an incall only guy I'm counting the days till her incall location is up and ready! ;)

Well I had a similar experience with the lovely Annessa. I had booked a two hour rendezvous and she arrived on time. When I opened the door to see this super sophisticated looking women, I was in awe. I invited her in, gave a kiss and took her coat. Her pictures don?t due her justice.

Well after opening a bottle of wine we had some small talk and some kissing, well lots (she is a great kisser) we proceeded to explore each others bodies (great ass). I am not going into details but she is an amazing person, easy to talk to, smart and sexy. She knows how to please you and she loves to be pleased.

Annessa loves her job and it shows. This makes the whole expereince that much better. I was a bit nervous at the begining, but she quickly put me at ease with that first kiss. She does not rush and lets you decided when the fun is to begin.

She is defiantly a repeat for me next time I am in Ottawa.

• Like 1

I have mentioned it before but I tend to research the SP's I visit before I see them to decide if I feel I would click with them. Annessa (Annessa2009) was one I had noticed early, I liked her responses, I liked her attitude and loved the fact that she is part Asian (love any and all Asian types). Her amazing (and accurate) pictures further clinched the deal for me.

I had to wait though as I only do incalls (and the wait was tough at times;)). But the time came and I was able to arrange to meet Annessa. The moment I met her I was taken aback. She has such a beautiful face and bearing that I was instantly attracted to her. I usually take a minute before I even kiss a woman I meet (like to say hi, sit for a bit) but as I walked in I put my arm around her and we shared an initial passionate kiss.

Sitting on the couch we chatted for a bit and I could not stop looking at her. With a perfect mix of Asian and European features Annessa is a unique beauty and has the most delicious skin tone. She has tattoos and on her they just added to her sexiness, they are all quite nice as well (imo).

After a little while we started making out on the couch, wow was that hot. I felt like I was dating the hottest woman I know, kissing, touching, caressing. It has been mentioned by others but Annessa is one of the best kissers I have been with, her lips are soft, her tongue is tasty and she is a passionate kisser. As some clothes were shed I started exploring her body. I am a nipple man and she has some of the most responsive nipples I have had the pleasure of experiencing.

Moving to the bedroom we engaged in all sorts of fun, I was still in a mood to enjoy all of her so I spent a great deal of time exploring her body. She has an amazing kitty, beautiful, responsive and oh so very tasty. She also has one of the finest asses I have seen/felt/nibbled...she is beautiful from every angle.

Every now and then while I was sampling her tastiness I would look up at her and I have to say she looks so incredibly sexy when she is feeling pleasure. She bites her lip slightly, arches her neck and just oozes sex appeal...what can I say, she is exactly the type of women I stop and look at.

I am in this hobby not just for sex, but to share intimate encounters and this was summed up with Annessa at one point when we were lying in bed and our legs/bodies were intertwined. I really try to connect when I meet someone and I feel we did and as I left we shared another passionate kiss at the door that framed our encounter.

She is a true, classy GFE+ experience...and I mean experience. She is unrushed, in the moment, interesting, sexy and exotically beautiful. She is a true gem in Ottawa and I am very happy I have met her and plan do so again (and again) in the future.

Excellent recommendation. Now that Annessa has her in-call location up and running, I'm sure she will have even more satisfied clients.

I am easily hooked on the experience as well, and I'm a sucker for a pretty face and GF experience. This is the kind of girl I need to stay away from, yet your review makes me drawn towards her! Uh oh...

I am easily hooked on the experience as well, and I'm a sucker for a pretty face and GF experience. This is the kind of girl I need to stay away from, yet your review makes me drawn towards her! Uh oh...

Impossible ... surrender now ... resistance is futile. Girls like Annessa are the reason to hobby! :grin:

Porthos

• Like 1

I agree completely!:-D

Impossible ... surrender now ... resistance is futile. Girls like Annessa are the reason to hobby! :grin:

Porthos

I have to 2nd that recommendation (or is that 4th)...Annessa is absolutely intoxicating. She is stunningly beautiful, was extremely attentive to me and also paid attention to the little things that made our time special (room, music, beverage, etc...) Better than any SO I've ever had. I also recommend that you slap yourself out of it after or make arrangements for someone to do so.

Had a very sensual,erotic visit with a beautiful fine lady today.. "Annessa 2009". Everything stated here in her rec thread's are so true that I'll definitely will be seeing a lot more of her. She is 1 amazing special lady :) with the most beautiful bum, (great body as well) in the city of Ottawa, and she is fantastic kisser.

Thanks Annessa for starting off my week with a very pleasurable time. ;)

Pete

• Like 1

Saw her this week.

Most overwhelming positive - what a gorgeous face.

Good service too ... really pleasant.

Definite repeat...

Guest f***2f***

changes made

Edited by f***2f***

Perfect Sir Boner...to the point and great rec! She is a beaut! 1 of the best SP's in Ottawa right now in my books..hands down!

Boner, your great story gave me a boner. :smile: Very nice recommendation.

sigh..reminds me I have to see her again soon! Great rec boner!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.