Maxim Elite (Also Maxim from GOE)

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of meeting Maxim last night. It was a very pleasurable experience. She is a very beautiful woman and I just love her accent. She was very plaeasant to talk to.

Her service was awsome. She greeted me at the door with a nice kiss. Offered me a glass of water and asked me if I needed a shower. She was really very attentive. She then offered me a massage to start with and after a little while we moved on to more serious things. She has smooth skin and a very nice body that was fun to explore. I won't go inot details of what went on during our time together but I will say she really was into the session. She certainly was very open to trying multiple positions. i didn't even need to ask, she just offered and I was happy to oblige. We took a break, had a nice chat and played with each other some more afterwards.

A really great overall experience. It is really too bad she only has 2 days left here in Ottawa, then she is back in TO for a short stay before heading back home to Argentina. So If you do want to meet this lovely woman, better hurry before she leaves.

Agency Gaeden of Eden
I would visit again
Agency Gaeden of Eden
I would visit again

OHHH, Thaks sweety I also have I really good time. Canada Boys are the best very polite, romantics, and .....thanks I m having exciting time in Ottawa I leave on Saturday Morning!!!:-D

Maxim used to work for GOE and is now an independent known as Maxim Elite. She is gorgeous, genuine, unrushed, a real GFE. Treat her well gentlemen so that she returns to Ottawa.

She is now on my FAV list. The first one to make it.

What can I say, she is a goddess and she is the real deal. It felt like I knew her for quite some time and she was my girlfriend without the nagging and way more sensual.

She has a body to die for and her lips make her delicious and very enjoyable to kiss. She is a talker during the sensual moments which was a turn on. The conversation flowed well and she gave me a couple of massages. She was even kind enough to re-energize me for a second round which made it feel very unrushed. It made me want to respect her time just because she was not rushing me to the door.

She is quite the magician with the condom and I was surprised to find out it was already on without my knowledge. The whole thing felt so natural. She is sophisticated, elegant, and obviously gorgeous. She expects sophistication and class so gentleman please respect this petite woman and treat her well. Let's show her that Ottawa has class.

I cannot wait for her next visit and she tops my list. You get what you deserve so if you do not respect her, are rude, or unclean, your experience will vary from mine.

Keep coming back Maxim!!

Thanks for this. Maxim sounds great, and I'm glad you had a good time.

Nicely done.

Maxim - una diosa del amor Porteña (a Buenos Aires love goddess).

That pretty much summarizes this beauty from Argentina. I spent a couple of hours recently with her. I have been to Argentina so we had lots to talk about plus I got to practice my Spanish. Treat her right and she will gladly show you her naughty side.

+1 to everything ohohoh said.

I had good time with her recently. She is really fun to talk to and get along with. She speaks English very well.

She has some work done on her lips, but her breasts are natural.

I last saw Maxim back in August of 2011, but seeing as she's coming to town, heres my reco.

Face: 10

body: 10

service: 7

I give her a 10 on the face because she's the most facially attractive SP I've ever been with. Her body is flawless. She offered DFK, BBBJ, MSOG and COB. She answered her phone during our session, that's why the 7. Otherwise though, she's hot as hell and is excellent at what she does. Adorable accent.

she looks bit older and skinnier in person but still attractive. Good english but far too rushed, too many calls, wasn't a good experience.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.