Sam and Zoey Duo (the whole salad bar)

I arrived early to take pictures of these girls for PK.

When I arrived Zoey met me at the door with some sexy white lingerie on with her ample breast popping over the edge of her corset.

I took 1/2 hr of sexy pics of zoey when Sam joined us she took a shower and got dressed in a sexy pink outfit I recognized from la senza!

I end up taking almost an hour of photos with Sam before I realized the time ... I had meetings to go to later and we were cutting into or sex time.

I decided to have both girls for 30 minutes (that was all the time I had).

They both pounced on me with bbbj and a dfk then when I was crazy hard Zoey sliped on a rubber and climbed on cowgirl style while I asked Sam to bless my face with her pussy... (she ended up liking it so much she was ridding my face as Zoey did on my cock) wow that was hot!

after a few minutes of this I switched it up with sam on her back I was fingering and sucking that beautiful pussy (trying to make her cum) while Zoey sucked me and Sam fingered Zoey!

10 min later when I came up for air I decided to do Sam doggie style ... it was amazing she was tight but thanks to the licking and fingering she was very very wet ... I slide in her tight wet pussy .. faster and faster .. deeper and deeper she was moaning so I went harder and harder ... SUDDENLY I PULLED OUT TOO FAR!!! when I stroked in I hit her very hard right between her pussy and butt hole.

It felt like a sledgehammer hitting the tip of my cock.

I was out for the count the girls genitally held me as I recovered but time was running out and I was too late to stay any longer.

This was the first time i was in a duo that I didn't CUM my brains out.

I now think of it as a funny sex blooper!

These girls are awesome and are so different from each other it was a lot of fun except when I hurt myself and Sam.

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.