Avg. of 4 Recommendations

After seeing Chrystal today I had to write a recommendation. I never felt so strongly compelled as this time. Its my first recommendation and hope it's ok. Chrystal is the Montreal VIP Lady from T2T on CL who is working at a downtown somewhat upscale hotel location.

When she opened the door I was knocked out by her beauty. She is elegant, has a sophisticated look with glasses, an amazing figure, warm smile and beautiful face. About 5' 8"'. Youthful and fit but mature and refined.

I instantly felt relaxed with her - she is very relaxed as well. She began with light kisses at the door and rubbed up against me with her body. I felt instantly close and could feel her warmth as she snuggled while standing up.

She began to undress me slowly. She made me feel like I always wanted GFE to feel: you just came home from the office and she wanted to help you get out of your suit and hold you close. I wanted to hold back and go slow, but I was also so stirred and turned on I wanted to ravish her at the door.

We made it to the bed. We kept kissing and undressing. When she slipped out of her lingerie, her breasts were amazing - natural, firm, medium to large, responsive beautiful nipples, and no sag- probably the nicest pair I have seen including at strip clubs.

Model body and model looks. It got better.

Great foreplay. Which she likes to give and receive. Good at multiple positions. It was so enjoyable I wanted it to last.... and did pretty well considering her beauty, her vocal encouragements, how much she is a turn on.

The snuggling afterwards and little whispers made the ending really special.

I'm not a quick bang bang type of guy probably because of my age..ha. I'm sure she is great at that too. But she was perfect for someone wanting to be seduced by a sexy beautiful woman.

She is pretty open. YMMV.

Guys treat her well. It was better than expected.

We are lucky to have her. I plan to see her again this week. Feels like striking gold.

Repeat .....:)

I met up with Chrystal, on a whim, and I am very happy I did.

As said above she is great, I had a super time, and found her pics to be true, but as is often the case, she is even better in person :)

bbbj, daty, dfk/lfk, digits, name it, she likely does it. she is a gem, and a likely repeat.

She mentionned she does duos, and currently visits Ottawa (every couple of weeks), but is also available in Montreal the remainder of the time.

Enjoy folks, she's a pleasure to be with :)

Saw her last week, she`s my favorite. Smart, friendly, gorgeous, tall, strong, fun loving. Awesome attitude as well.

I met up with crystal about a month ago, had a fantastic time. Beautiful, fit, fabulous young woman. Very open minded. I finished in time so we could have a glass of wine in the hotel bar. Thanks for the wonderful time Crystal!

Music to my ears. Montreal, model material, mmm..

Two knocks on her door and I was inside. We exchange pleasantries and move over to her bed. This was within 30 seconds of me walking in....and without delay, I walk over to her, held her cheeks with both hands and deep french kissed her.

I gotta make room for you she says and pulls me into her...but I made my own room, crawling over top of her and continuing to kiss her soft sweet lips.

I excused myself as she made her call, as I returned, she had already commenced the festivities by removing her black and white striped dress to reveal a lovely pink bra and french knickers. Hmm, french on french....nice combination.

You're overdressed she says...as I removed my shirt, tossing it over to the chair. Now I'm back over top of her savoring some more sweet kisses. I move towards her still covered bosom..

She moans as my tongue makes contact with her skin....and my hand reaches round back to undo the clasp. She turned slightly allowing me to free the twins as I tossed her bra over to the chair. My tongue makes contact with her now exposed nipples, one at a time...she moans, arching her back, lifting the twins, at the same time running her fingers through my hair.

I smell her perfume - damn it smells great - I return to kiss her lips and tell her this, whispering in her ear, "what is the name of your perfume, I like it". "I'll tell you at the end of our session" she says. "It is not a session" I say, "it is an adventure". I like the way you think she says, I like your choice of words.

And with that I returned to kissing her torso, moving south to her still covered middle. I nibble away at her undies, trying to pull it off with my teeth but it's clinging to her body for dear life - I would too.

So must resort to hands and now they are off in a flash. She sensed what was about to happen and made some more room for me, offering 'dessert' as she later called it.

Well I started with a slow sample, soon followed by significantly more sucking, licking and tongue motion. Chrystal was enjoying the adventure commenting "you're very good at that". I think I may have mumbled "thanks" as I continued to feast on this late night dessert.

Her fingers continued to run through my hair, pulling me in closer. With increased effort and some more vocal input on her part she climaxed with significant hip gyrations. I let her be as she said, 'your turn now".

As I moved over to lay beside her, she mounted me cowgirl style, continuing to kiss me, slow and deep on my lips, face, neck, torso and finally to a very excited junior. I said to her, "I think he likes you", "I think so too was her reply" as she proceeded to deliver an amazing oral performance, complete with a generous helping of her natural lube and deep throat thrown in for good measure.

In no time junior was standing at full attention and she continued working him into a frenzy. Soon the cover came on and she rode me like the cowgirl she can be...vocal accompaniment and all...Back and forth she rode me, sending spasm after spasm of pure pleasure along junior and eventually the rest of me.

Needless to say, I could not let her do all the work as I turned her over onto her back and continued the same slow grinding hip movement stopping to steal a kiss or suck on a nipple or two (don't want the other one to feel left out) and picking up the pace. As you can imagine, the situation was right for a climax and climax we did, accompanied by some strategic use of the work fuck and exchanges of heavy breathing and sweat.

Our ensuing cuddle time consisted of that as well as more kissing and some conversation on topics of pleasure and business. She likes to be surprised guys - do it right and she may have you too - guessing. Does it sound like a fun time? You guessed right! A little

fitting for a fantastic lady - for you babe!

Sorry this is late, but you know the story.

Chrystal is definitely what i would call a professional fantasy provider. This beauty knows how to give it 2u with no rush and with some lovely games. I was looking to her old reviews and i was really curious.:razz:WOWWW:-D there were absolutely no limits. Let me tell you guys that her pics doesnt do her justice she's model material with reallly long legs and soft skin, i'm still dreaming about this. Thank you Chrystal for making this time unforgettable. Be good with her guys she's worth it!!!

After a couple of recent disappointments I decided to take the plunge again and see Chrystal and I am very glad I did. She is a beautiful woman, tall and very sexy not to mention extremely personable. Services were as advertised and I had a very enjoyable time and I am looking forward to spending time with her again sometime.

I would also like to thank T2T as they have restored my faith in agencies as I have had some very bad experiences outside the NC region.

Thanks T2T

Thanks Chrystal

I was very happy today to see the return of the lovely, tall and super sexy Chrystal to our little trading post we call Ottawa. I've enjoyed some memorable encounters with her in the past - a few times last summer and one hotter than hell outcall session at my place a few years back. (That was back when she was with Tempted2touch, though she has been an independent for some time now.) So my pulse was up and running with anticipation as I made my way to her downtown hotel.

Again, this girl is tall! MMMMMMMMM-mmhhhhh! Nice n' tall, and with such a natural beautiful look, I couldn't help but give a big wide smile as she opened the door. Ahhhh - we meet again...

Very hot and humid in Ottawa today, so I hopped in for a quick cool down shower, and then it was off to the races. She wore incredibly sexy matching purple bra and undies, with a pair of very vibrant vivacious violet va-va-va-voom fishnet stockings and heels. Man - she outta sight!

Incredibly hot and sweaty sex ensued - made more erotic by the fact that we've seen each other a few times before, and know a bit about each others hot spots. I can't say enough about this scrumptious, sexy, sexy girl. She's got the looks, the bod, the friendly wit, the legs, the smile - you get the picture...

If you are (inconceivably) a fence sitter in considering whether to call Chrystal, stop, drop and roll yer way to the nearest phone. Trust me - thing's are gonna start burnin' up right quick!

Thanks so much Chrystal, and hope to see you again very soon :)

Edited by badog
added note that Chrystal is now an Independent provider.

all i have to say is HOLY HOT MAMA about chrystal!!!:-P

Actually no that's a lie that's not all I have to say about chrystal..

So i've had my account with Cerb for quite sometime, but went shopping through agencies and independents for a while before finally deciding to make my first post on Cerb. Firstly WHERE DID THIS WOMAN COME FROM?? not only is she unbelievably hot, but I love the fact that she has some meat on her. W'ere talking junk in the trunk and a rack that has you wanting to run your face through, alright now on with cinematic post!

I visited chrystal some weeks ago, after finally being able to book an appointment with her at T2T, Lady Pheobee said picking up for what seemed like the 100th time Ive called for chrystal, finally said shes free at 7:00 so I me being the happy camper that I was showered,groomed, and sprayed to go! As I awaited her to answer the door,I thought I wonder if she's as sexy as her photographs the answer? Much more INCREDIBLE looking, and you see as man my preference are thicker women, no no not don't misunderstand not fatter women, thicker FIT women..And guess what? Thats exactly what I got,this woman is fucking hot, greeted me in a sexy little black and white comboof satin and lace,of course paired with some sexy sexy high heels. Tall but not too tall, satin smooth skin, adorable smile, and the most delectable set of little lips. So of course i went to TOWN on removing her bra and undies and licking nearly every inch of that fantastic set of twins shes got, yumm. Then I of course went on a journey to the southern islands and shall we say the air is simply decadent. After what seemed like ages of hearing her moan and groan and watching her lips part in pleasure( both sets) she grabbed me by the shoulders and moaned the words - i want-you-now- so in I went and asked for greek and she replied of course it was on the menu and boy did that ass take what I was giving it, tight and warm too. At this point you can only imagine I didn't last for very long,and we spent the remainder of our time soaping up and cuddling for a short eternity in the shower, we retreating back to the bedroom where she allowed me to lotion down her smooth soft skin.. Before kissing me goodbye..such sweet goodbye, see you soon yummy chrystal, can't wait to taste T2T'S other goodies

• Like 1

"Two thumbs up." That was Chrystal's assessment of our recent session--no, I mean adventure (thanks. Seymour).

Chrystal's assessment works at at least two levels.

1. we had mutually enjoyable sex. Lots of excellent oral, which I love, administering and being ministered to, with this tall, lovely Playmate, followed by an intense and energetic ride, with results that seemed to be highly satisfactory to us both (they definitely were in my case, and certainly seemed so in Chrystal's, and she was kind enough to assure me of this).

2. we combined sex and learning, as she put it. As I recovered from our bouts of exertion, we talked about travel, history, languages, and had an excellent exchange of opinions, experiences, and thoughts. She's smart, as well as sexy. I loved talking to her.

This was a really good encounter, with a woman who can engage with you at different levels, sexual and intellectual. She has a beautiful body and a sharp mind, and I can only repeat what she said about our adventure: two thumbs up.

(Sorry it's taken me a while to post this.)

Her link:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=30412

picture.php?albumid=2089&pictureid=13144

I guess you (Cato) and Chrystal were putting both your linguistic skills to use - ;-) - glad to hear.

Guest t******81

Well well well, this was my 1st ever experience with a SP and oh my god was it ever great!!!! Chrystal is a true gem and took me to heaven for two amazing hours!! As you can imagine this is my 1st recommendation as well so I will try to it the best I can in my 2nd offical language.

Starting off with looking at her scheduled trip to Ottawa than made initial contact via PM to check her availability and what was on the menu. Let me say this, the menu is definetly very complete!! Her pre-meeting communication was very good, she replied in a timely fashion and was able to accommodate my request with pleasure.

Got at the location on time, and within seconds I was welcomed in by this beautiful tall brunette, dressed in a very sexy tight black dress that showed all her assets in the best possible way. Proceeded with the introduction and other formality I suppose and then the session began.

Started by talking a bit and then came off some lfk and some gentle touch across each other bodies, then, oooops her dress came flying and she laying on the bed with this beautiful light blue bra/pantie set, what a view it was:boobeyes:!!!

Once I cacthed up with her as far a clothing!!! We continued with some lfk and she then went down for the most amazing bbbj I ever had, after some time I suggest that we share some oral fun by going into :69: and there was the first sog!!

Cleaned up and continued the conversation wich was very intersting, she's very easy to talk to and can entertain a discussion very easily. She then whsipered to my ear that she felt like riding me, why not I said, cover came on and there she was riding it cg style with her nice soft breast going back and forth in my hands.

I think you can now get a feel of what kind of great lady Chrystal is, enough is said for now not to mention there was some doggy, digits, greek, cim, massage and msog during this wonderful session.

For sure I will remember this 1st experience like any other first time in life. Thanks Chrystal.

Very nice reco Duke and glad it was a great experience. The travel plans between Chrystal and I just haven't worked out yet but here's hoping.

Well done, Duke! Glad to be able to participate vicariously in your session. You made good use of your time, it seems.

I was fortunate enough to meet Chrystal for "lunch" and had a fantastic time. She is truly a beautiful woman - tall, statuesque and drop dead gorgeous. Very tall - in a pink mini skirt and tank top. Before long I was feasting my eyes on her long tanned legs and magnificent breasts with nipples to die for. I was pretty nervous, but she welcomed me and immediately made me feel at ease. We chatted for quite some time and then the fireworks started. First a great BBBJ, then we slipped neatly into a great 69 with Chrystal moaning and directing my tongue to get her off. She is quite vocal and wants to please you at every stage. " What is your favorite position" - let's do that - NOW. We went missionary for starters but she was moving and gyrating and it was way too good - I couldn't last. :cry:

Then we cuddled and chatted - she's a great conversationalist - loves what she does and likes to share. After 10 minutes or so she offered a massage - with her running her fingers over my bod and humping my rear with her pussy I was soon getting hard again/ Then she grabbed hold and gave me one of the best BBBJ's I've ever experienced, finishing with a COB. My hat's off to Chrystal - a great time !

:bowdown:

Had seen ads for Chrystal some time ago and was intrigued by the detailed service offerings on the post. Of course this lead me to the EC site ad from there to her own website. At that point I was on the hook. We set up an appointment for her next trip to Ottawa and everything was very easy to conclude through PM and email. I had been "toying" with the idea of a particular fantasy that I had wanted to try and I laid out the details to Chrystal who received them with great enthusiasm. Now I only had to wait until my appointment.

At the appointed date and time I arrived at a very nice downtown hotel and made my way to this lovely lady's room. When she opened the door I was a little bit floored. She is model tall and gorgeous. Her outfit was sexy and we immediately fell into a very comfortable conversation. After a quick shower I came into the room to explore this fantasy of mine. This is the thing that I mostly vividly recall. While the fantasy scenario was mine, and I laid it out in only a few details, Chrystal was 100% into the roleplay and really brought some very exciting details to the fantasy that I had not even thought of. She was perfect for the role. Perfect for the session and I will, of course, not go into the explicit details but suffice it to say that this is a very classy, very beautiful and extremely fulfilling companion. I have already petitioned for a repeat session and encourage all to consider Chrystal for some adventurous fun.

Thanks Cato, I merged them. Guys remember to check to see if a recommendation thread exists for the lady before starting a new one. (Only one thread per lady please)

Chrystal is a real gem. A couple of months ago I treated myself to a duo with Chrystal and Victoria Jolie. The two tall busty friends were fully interactive with each other as well as me. A portion of my visual cortex is kind of tatooed with the image of Victoria eating Chrystal while Chrystal is going down on me. Finish was a spectacular shot over 4 magnificent breasts. If I can restore my stamina I will be back for more.

I remember meeting Chrystal a while ago now and was truly glad I did!

I remember opening the door and seeing her standing there. She looked gorgeous and had her hair up and some very sexy glasses on!

Dressed to kill in some beautiful lingerie and nice big heels.

We had a great time. Not a clock watcher and I managed to get a few shots!

My best memory was her suckign me looking at me with those glasses on, or maybe it was of her on her knees with her gorgeous ass high in the air! So smooth! Well worth another visit!

I had the honor and pleasure to meet Chrystal this morning, this lady is simply a 'wow' factor! Tastefully dressed in sexy lingerie with fishnet stockings and YES high heels too! :)

We hugged and said our hello's, talked a bit and the next thing I know, was that I was taking off those high heels and lovely fishnet stockings and she laid across the bed. She has frigging gorgeous legs, and such a beautiful bum too! Oh ya her breasts are outstanding and au natural of course, can it get any better then this gentlemen??? Chrystal is so sensual and erotic,and of course she is very attractive too, so the foreplay was pure heaven, and she did some great things for me that I certainly love having done ;)

picture.php?albumid=3228&pictureid=19876

I will just say, without giving details the Monday morning with Chrystal, was a great way to jump start the day and the week. And I enjoyed exploring her body from head to toe, as she did for me as well!

Edited by PistolPete
Added a couple things

I saw Chrystal in Winnipeg, and agree with everything you mentioned. I have been with others, but Chrystal is the best a service with a great attitude.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.