Ok i was always wondering about what others though or others opinions where about what not to ask an sp? or maybe what to ask an sp is a better question. It seems that some sp's find something different then others so what is your thoughs and opinions on this?

Ok i was always wondering about what others though or others opinions where about what not to ask an sp? or maybe what to ask an sp is a better question. It seems that some sp's find something different then others so what is your thoughs and opinions on this?

Your question is a little vague. Perhaps you could be a little more specific? Maybe give an example of a question?

It is best not to ask her anything to personal. She probably wants to keep her life private.

Ask her things like "what can I do to make our visit great" or general stuff like the weather, vacations, common interests, a movie you just saw, anything fun and upbeat.

Well, I could give you a few examples since I was asked those questions in the past and didn't really appreciate them;

- What is your real first name?

(The Gent in question was coming up with various reasons why I shoud tell him and being very persistent... Let's just say that I didn't see him again!)

- If I declare the income I am receiving as a companion...

I really don't see why this question should be asked during an intimate rendez-vous!!

- Where I do my banking, the insurance company I use for my car, house, etc...

- Asking questions about other Gentlemen I decide to spend time with!

- The famous question; "Can I see you out side this "hobby"...

Gentlemen, I think that many subjects can be discussed during the time spent together but getting too personal, especially on a first "date" is not a good idea.

;)

xox

Your question is a little vague. Perhaps you could be a little more specific? Maybe give an example of a question?

Yes a little more info would help.

Do you mean the when your wanting to make an appointment?

Do you mean when your together?

kisses,

Emma A

Here is my experience with sp's, as I have seen more than one over the years! Don't ask personal questions. Once an SP becomes comfortable with you then they may reveal a bit about their personal life, but don't force the issue. I would always suggest letting conversation happen naturally.

Why ask personal questions? Do you want them to know about your personal life?

I think the First name is a good thing to know though as ALL SP's demand to know our names. What would an SP say if us hobby's gave you a fake name?

Apex

:lol:Usually sp's give you a fake name anyway. Its just something to call you while were have relations with you.

I have never asked an sp for their real name though even though one of the sp's i'm seeing gave her full name for some reason in real life.

She is only 20 and calls me for a date sometimes as she works part-time and goes to school.

Sometimes there are connections personality wise and chemistry and trust come about quickly.

Sp's like us need to talk too. But let the sp lead the conversation is what I say.:-o;-)

I think the First name is a good thing to know though as ALL SP's demand to know our names. What would an SP say if us hobby's gave you a fake name?

Apex

The only reason we ask for a real first and last name has to do with security and safety purposes!

;)

xox

The absolute critical thing you must never ask is "Will you do bareback full service".

That's plain dumb and will get you shown the door. Guaranteed.

• Like 2

The only reason we ask for a real first and last name has to do with security and safety purposes!

;)

xox

If I refuse to give you my full name is would you not see me? If I gave you an other SP's name to confirm that I'm a good client would that suit your needs?

Apex

If I refuse to give you my full name is would you not see me? If I gave you an other SP's name to confirm that I'm a good client would that suit your needs?

Apex

You can consult the eitquette section on my website and you will see that I have 2 very distinct ways of proceeding for the screening process.

If for some reason a gentleman is not willing to respect either or, I will certainly decline the request for a rendez-vous!

why would I ask any questions......I mean these ladies are very polite and proper........and were told never to talk with their mouth full....hahahaha.....

on a serious note......I keep it to some of the following;

- recent events (avoide politics,....markets.....life.....)

- weather....here or where they might be from if traveling

- or what ever comes up......wink wink

You can consult the eitquette section on my website and you will see that I have 2 very distinct ways of proceeding for the screening process.

If for some reason a gentleman is not willing to respect either or, I will certainly decline the request for a rendez-vous!

So if I were to give you the name of a respected SP and tells you all about me and give you my cell number then call you from my un-blocked cell phone to talk to you in person, you would still need to ask for my photo ID when we meet?

IMHO, I think that I would like to keep a liitle bit of my personal life to myself too! I don't think I can give a complete stranger my address and personal information when all I have is a phone number and a fake name!

I MEAN NO OFFENCE THIS JUST "MHO"! You are a sexy woman and I would love nothing more then to meet you one day, but I just wnat to express my thought!

I appologise if I am offending anyone!

Apex

So if I were to give you the name of a respected SP and tells you all about me and give you my cell number then call you from my un-blocked cell phone to talk to you in person, you would still need to ask for my photo ID when we meet?

Apex

Pleae re-read the etiquette section!

;)

Do not confuse the two options!

Anyway, I think this thread is about "what not to ask SPs"... Not about my personal screening process! ;)

Good day Apex

xox

IMHO, I think that I would like to keep a liitle bit of my personal life to myself too! I don't think I can give a complete stranger my address and personal information when all I have is a phone number and a fake name!

I MEAN NO OFFENCE THIS JUST "MHO"! You are a sexy woman and I would love nothing more then to meet you one day, but I just wnat to express my thought!

I appologise if I am offending anyone!

Apex

apex darling....if you gave my name to an sp for verify you i'm sure that would be enough. We don't talk about you or other clients we just say "hes safe".

kisses,

Emma

aWe don't talk about you or other clients we just say "hes safe".

kisses,

Emma

as in "he's gay friend safe" lmao

At the end of the day if a SP feels safe, the encounter would be more pleasurable. And if we feel the screening process too onerous then we have the option of skipping (which I have personally and privately done on two occasions).

What not to ask a SP:

your screening process doesn't apply to me, does it ?

as in "he's gay friend safe" lmao

Is that a shot at me Etasman?

I told you that it was Sunday and I had a little to much to drink that day!

lol

apex darling....if you gave my name to an sp for verify you i'm sure that would be enough. We don't talk about you or other clients we just say "hes safe".

kisses,

Emma

Thanks Emma, I'm just trying to get the other side of the tables view accross. Asking a hobby's perdonal information with out having any information on the SP is a little scary!

In most casses here on cerb, us hobby guys can check the reviews, but if all we have to go by are the pic on a website, and hotmail address, we are teking a risk too! How many times has Kenny shown us fake pictures were being used.

I'm not saying not to do it, but you may scare off some good wealthy clients in high politica positions if your screening process is to invasive. But I understand TOTALY your point of view also and I agree with you! Just keep that in mind!

On another note;

TO ALL THE GUYS!

Why on earth would you ever ask "Can I get bare back full service" are you nuts?

You can play Russian Roulette too!

Apex

a

I'm just trying to get the other side of the tables view accross. Asking a hobby's perdonal information with out having any information on the SP is a little scary!

Apex

well if you are coming to her incall that is a lot of personal info right there. If one wants an incall address they must leave their phone number , why would a sp give her incall adddress out to any one who called? That is very risky. Leaving info shows you are legit, serious and not a trouble maker. If a guy cant take the risk to leave his number then either can I take the risk to give him an address. It isn't that I want to know who you are but I do want to insure that I am safe.

If you want outcall to your house that is risky too I guess but just remember you chose this hobby.

well if you are coming to her incall that is a lot of personal info right there. If one wants an incall address they must leave their phone number , why would a sp give her incall adddress out to any one who called? That is very risky. Leaving info shows you are legit, serious and not a trouble maker. If a guy cant take the risk to leave his number then either can I take the risk to give him an address. It isn't that I want to know who you are but I do want to insure that I am safe.

If you want outcall to your house that is risky too I guess but just remember you chose this hobby.

I agree! I would give my first name, my cell, and follow up by phoning you at a designated time to ba able to ask for info and the address!

Never my complete name!

Toooo personal for me! I will never expect for an SP's real name as I don't want my real name to pop up anywhere! (By real name I mean last name)

Now How do we get around asking for age with out being offensive? (For the younger SP's)

Apex

When someone calls or emails me and says...so and so just canceled on me i'm wondering if you are free...lol....lmao

yea i'm free alright...not. Always great to know your second choice...hahaha

Totally avoid asking personal questions it will just make the provider feel very uneasy and will not do anything to enhance your encounter.

You could ask things like

I just love your lingerie. It looks so good on you, what store did you purchase it at?

After the lingerie comes off (wink) and you notice no tan lines hummm you could discuss the absence of the tan lines. Just might learn about a new vacation location or a great tanning salon.

I really like your perfume, what brand is that?

etcetera.

Be a clean kind respectful gentleman and you will probably have a great encounter.

• Like 1

I try when ever possible to compliment, compliment, compliment. The only questions I ask on a first date are "is this too rough?" "are you OK with this?". SP's have there own bed side manner go with he flow!