Summer from tempted2touch - An early Summer arrived at my home

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

An early Summer arrived for me at my home as I had the pleasure of having the opportunity to spend an hour Summer.

I was amazed by her innocent looks, cuteness and youth when the elevator door opened :grin:. Summer is so very cute and young but not so shy for her age. She has a very cute face, long dark brown hair and BIG green brownish eyes. She scores real 10 on hygiene, and beauty and she is a safe GFE.

We started with chocolate and red wine and followed by some very sweet LFK (she has the most beautiful cheeks with beautiful dimples on sides.

I seriously thought for long and hard as whether I should post this for her as I really wanted to keep her for myself:smile:. Finally I reached the conclusion that it is only fair that I do as I have benefited from other members' recommendations.

Lastly but by no means least, if you have her please please treat her very well with utmost respect. She is a very young and fragile and new to the biz. so treat her very gently.

Edit -

Summer being young and new to the biz is learning as she goes along and at this moment can be a strong case of YMMV (please read the following reviews on her in this thread).

SA,

Nice recommendation and thanks for sharing. It appears you had a wonderful date!

Yes I did. Thanks kih.

She cheered me up. I heard (true or false I am not sure) that my very favorite Natasha (from PK) has retired :-( and was feeling under the cloud. So Summer arrived at the right time for me as I found another very favorite. I do hope that Natasha is still around or will be back soon.

So now we know SA what your favorite season is. (SP season).:smile:

Following Secret Admirer's lead, I had a chance this evening to have an outcall experience with Summer as well. She is a very sweet girl ... a "cutie" and very easy to talk to. She is starting college in the fall, and she seems to have a life plan, which is a good thing. I enjoyed my time with her (she has a lovely smile), and I think SA's description is pretty much accurate, although she stated that she charges extra for kissing, which took me by surprise as its not mentioned on temptedtotouch's website (she is descirbed as a safe GFE) or in SA's review, so you may want to clarify this if you are planning on seeing her.

I am glad you had a good time with Summer Kubrickfan. She is a real sweetheart and a doll.

As I described in my review her services included LFK and Daty (no mention of DFK in my review). There was no mention of any extra charge for anything at the time that I called for her. Sometimes the ladies become more restrictive or more expensive after a few positive reviews (I am not saying this is the case here with Summer). For example one service provider who was reviewed very well stopped doing outcalls and another also reviewed very well stopped working weekends (so I wasn't able to see either again after my reviews).

My description of a safe GFE was meant that she will not do BBBJ (a service that I never opt for health risk reasons, but it was for others to be informed), I took one mark off the services (9) because DFK was not included. However, she is so cute and sweet and classy that lack of DFK will not deter me to repeat with her again and again.

I'm not knocking Summer, as she is a sweetie, but the more I think about it, the no kissing rule came as a complete surprise and should have been mentioned upfront an explicitly on the website, especially for a girl described as a "Safe GFE."

When you say no kissing you mean no DFK, or you mean no kissing at all anywhere???:???:, not even lfk and daty?. I am not clear what you mean by no kissing rule!!! Her asking for extra donation for kissing is not the same as no kissing rule. Please clarify this as you may be unintentionally damaging this sweetie's reputation.

Certainly, and I dont mean to do that or for people to focus on this issue, but when the session started, we talked casually for about 15 minutes. When the physical activity started, I kissed her hand and then tried to kiss her and she indicated that kissing her lips was not allowed. None. I respected that, but I have never had that happen before, and I 've generally been described as a pretty darn good kisser (smile). Late in the visit, I asked her about it and she indicated that she offers kissing as an extra service. That's OK and that's entirely her option, but I wish it would have been made clearer up front. And again, our session was just fine except for this unexpected surprise.

I wish I could control and let you know that in advance

But the girls are the one who choose what they wanna do at the end

She told me her YMMV , i know she has couple extras available , n DFK is not an options, but i didnt hear myself about an extra charge for kissing ... Its hard for me to give the EXACT time on the website , since I am dealing with real Human beings that have emotions and preferences than if I was just dealing with a ''product'' .. if you understand what i mean by that ...

but until now i didnt hear nothing what so ever negative about Summer, she seems someone very easy to deal with , and her schedule is mostly the same everyday ( after 7hpm )

One comment and this is not meant to disrespect anyone. The young lady is new at this, and is likely still working out her own mental state in terms of how much of herself she is prepared to or willing to give. Let's keep in mind YMMV - your mileage may vary. (Normally I don't like making discussion type posts in a lady's recommendation, but I decided to make an exception here.)

Sorry Phobee and guys -- I have been travelling most of the day. The comment wasn't meant to be negative, and I apologize to Summer if it was construed that way, but I simply stating a fairly significant fact IMO in the context of a positive recommendation. I agree with the posts made today, and I meant no disrespect to Summer, but its the kind of thing that the guys should at least be made aware of so they can plan in advance and ask about. Summer is very young, and what she is and isn't going to be comfortable with is going to be a bit of a moving target, and that's OK. Bear in mind that I still stated numerous times that I enjoyed my time with her .. she has a positive attitude without being overly perky and a nice smile.

• Like 1

I looked outside my window and I saw the beautiful sunny Summer day where sun was shining and birds were singing and I was reminded of another beautiful Summer that I know and decided to have the Summer from outside to inside my apartment:smile:.

She arrived on time all smile and for an hour I felt like having my girlfriend over, even though she is half my age. (yes guys quick recovery from the weekend dilemma). I must say this was the first time I was partying on a weekday after work as I needed lots of cuddling, hugging and kissing from someone with emotional attachments (at least on my side).

She was very friendly as before and provided all Safe GFE related services that I asked for (except DFK). I slowly touched and kissed every inch of her sweet body. She has a very cute face with dimples and the cutest (and sweetest) kitty and the small sexy boobs, not to mention the soft and pale skin. I enjoyed my time enormously with this very young lady and will have her again and again before Summer is over and before Summer is retired. So, my friends thanks for the comments. I moved on as advised by the majority :grin:.

Summer's (not so Secret) Admirer ;-)

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Looks like another patient has been cured of his aches, pains and ailments. Seems Summer is quite therapeutic :wink:.

I do hope that Natasha is still around or will be back soon.

What, already ? wow, that was quick

Is it a summer retirement, or a permanent one ? (no pun intended...)

I don't know about the kissing issue (I got what I wanted), but she seems to be the type of girls who is as nice as you are to her. In the real sens, not in the way YOU might think she appreciate things. Treat her like a lady, and you will be treated like a gentleman. :lol:

One satisfied client

Finding myself unexpectedly on my own this evening, I gave tempted2touch a call, and talked to the charming Haley. She said that Summer was available for two hours, so I grabbed the opportunity, remembering her admiring reviews. She's all that has been said here, a real cutie, with a great attitude and a very nice body, easy to talk to, with riveting hazel eyes and a beautiful smile. Her body perched above me was an unforgettable sight, and she was absolutely delicious and irresistible. The no-kissing rule applied, but we (both, I think) had a very good time, and I will definitely repeat.

Thank you, Summer!

Great added reco Cato. I am glad you had a good time. She is a real doll and such a cutie. I miss her already :smile:.

I am surprised that I read again about the no-kissing rule though:-o. The only rule she has is "no DFK" and that is hardly a no kissing rule.

Great added reco Cato. I am glad you had a good time. She is a real doll and such a cutie. I miss her already :smile:.

I am surprised that I read again about the no-kissing rule though:-o. The only rule she has is "no DFK" and that is hardly a no kissing rule.

It wasn't a problem at all. She kept me busy in other ways, and I had a great time with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.