A liittle off the top? .. like Erica's, only different

I've been to Erica's for a cut & shine, so to speak, and enjoyed the moment ... but he's a greedy little fella, always wanting new flavours.

Since quite a few of us go every 6 to 8 weeks for a haircut it'd be nice for us and likely a sound bit of horizontal integration for a seasoned stylist (not looking for a crappy cut) to expand her business into this area.

Anyone else in the greater Ottawa area offering good skills in both areas?

Nowadays, its 10 minutes for the cut, leaving lots of time for fun ... that's what I'm talking about:mrgreen:

I've been to Erica's for a cut & shine, so to speak, and enjoyed the moment ... but he's a greedy little fella, always wanting new flavours.

Since quite a few of us go every 6 to 8 weeks for a haircut it'd be nice for us and likely a sound bit of horizontal integration for a seasoned stylist (not looking for a crappy cut) to expand her business into this area.

Nowadays, its 10 minutes for the cut, leaving lots of time for fun ... that's what I'm talking about:mrgreen:

220 views and still no competition for Erica ... oiy vey ... guess I'll have to stick with the hot stylist who gives me a bit of cleavage and rub:boobies: ...

Did not have the chance to see for myself but I read a thread about Ellie. she works at Simona's on Mtl. rd. Apparently she is a very beautiful lady. Early 40's.

I so have to try her!

CMJ has a barbering chair in our back room.... hmmm giving me some ideas!! What are you paying at Erica's now?

CMJ has a barbering chair in our back room.... hmmm giving me some ideas!! ............................

Giving you ideas?......you ideas?.........what about the rest of us...what do you think is going our minds.......?????

CMJ has a barbering chair in our back room.... hmmm giving me some ideas!! What are you paying at Erica's now?

Giving you ideas?......you ideas?.........what about the rest of us...what do you think is going our minds.......?????

I hear you on this one Antler .... Big Ideas :grin:

I hear you on this one Antler .... Big Ideas :grin:

and getting bigger by the second.......

I am sure with the imagination Jas has...it will be a best seller.......

for some reason I have Aerosmith's song of Love in an elevator in my head but using the barberchair as a replacement word.........mmmmmmmm

There used to be a place just outside Montreal that did topless hair cuts.....I can't remember the name though. Anyone?

I'm betting there's a huge market op here. There also used to be a place on Mtl. Rd. It was called Sexy Cuts. A very sexy mulatto lady there was great, I forget her name though.

Guest t**d**teur

Wasn't that in the same building as a (in)famous MP near or about 175 Montreal Rd?

Preferably hot looking stylists wanting to supplement their income via massage extras. Both heads need to come out looking and feeling gooood.biggrin.gif