Are there any at EB, Nevada, etc...? My next question of course would be how do I find out where these places are located... I am so out of the loop.

Are there any at EB, Nevada, etc...? My next question of course would be how do I find out where these places are located... I am so out of the loop.
I don't think there are ant Asian ladies at either place. As for locations, all you have to do is use a phone book or an on-line directory like Canada 411.

Guest Sno****54

I don´t think that there are Asians. However, there are some Asian ladies ad on Bp, and they seem legit. There was a wave of bait and switch asians, but it aparently is not the case with Isabela and Shirley. It is just my guess, someone would TOFTT in order to make a real evaluation.

I also noticed GOE from Toronto has been sending girl after girl through town. I'm hoping Asia Lee is going to be coming up soon. I was actually hoping Vita would come through, but I don't think she is at GOE anymore.