So Im new to the hobby so not sure what I should do, if I can do anything to what just happened to me tonight. I called a SP from BP that claimed she was new in the business. We agreed on a time which I then proceeded to go over there. She had told me that she lived by herself but once I got there she greeted me outside and told me to be quiet once inside. That made me a little bit on easy but she told me that she had a friend over. so I give her the agreed amount and we went upstairs close to door and she began to talk about her broken phone. About 10 minutes into it she then went straight for my pants opened a condom wrapper and basically forced it on my then limp member. While stroking me she got a call from what appeared to be a dealer as she discussed how many she wanted. At this point she was begging me if I wanted to fuck her friend instead cause she had to go unexpectedly. I refused because I didn't know what her friend looked like and I had agreed to meet with her which she agreed to continue but told me that she would be right back. At least 15 minutes later another girl came in, a tall medium to large size black girl. Sheasked me if i had the money which I told her no, that I had already given it to the other girl and asked her what was going on. She said that the original girl had told her that I wanted to have sex with her and the price was more than double what we had agreed. She said that she had left the house for a moment which I then decided to leave. Once outside I took my phone and I called her landline which she picked up so she had not left the house. I was being lied to on the phone saying that I had told her that I wanted her friend and that I was going to go to the bank and get more money for them which never happened. It got to the point where they were calling me back as I had left because her friend needed of a ride home. I asked for my money back threatening to call the cops which she returned saying she would press charges on me for having sex with a minor, which I didn't even get there nor could that busted girl be a minor anyway. Clearly scare tactics. Can I press charges for theft even if I'm the one who called them originally for a session?

Chalk it up to a learning experience. Sure you can call the cops, but it won't be their most pressing matter. And you went to an incall (illegal) not an outcall. Don't know if you could be charged going to an incall or not, but you could be opening a can of worms by calling the police.

If the police get involved, going to be a lot of he said she said. Just as an example, what if an underage girl comes out when the police come and points a finger at you. What if the girl says you tried to sexually assault her. And at the end of the day, your money is likely gone anyway. It would take going to court to get a judgement to recover your losses.

Not unsympathetic, but it is a learning experience. My advice, stay away from BP and such other sites, stick to the ladies on CERB. By reading their posts, and recommendations, you'll know which ladies to see.

My advice for what it's worth

RG

I am so sorry this happened to you ...

Being new to the hobby can bring some wonderful encounters and some very unsettling ones as well. My first piece of advice to you would be to always check out your SP's reviews. Anyone can say they are new to the business but from the sounds of it this girl is a scammer who seems like she has quite a bit of experience

Always trust your gut instinct as well, She had told you she lived on her own but than you had to be quiet because her friend was there. Any reputable SP would never have anyone at their residence without notifying you first in respect to your privacy and discretion.

I am unsure on the legal standings on this situation, but I don't think you can because as it stands its your word against hers, you contacted her and she could say that she did provide a service and whose to say she didn't ?? I am not saying it's right at all I just don't think there is much that can be done.

I know Cowboy Kenny has a very well known site around here that helps with scammers and bait and switch girls. www.cowboysdiary.info/wordpress/

If you inform him of the situation that happened and also give him the name of the lady you had met with?

Sorry I can't be of more help, next time stick with CERB where it provides you with many ladies and also the reviews on the same site from reputable members who you can PM and ask questions.

Goodluck

• Like 1

Thanks for the info RG and aubrey. I already notified cowboy before my post was approved. Havent heard back yet. Guess I need to be less ignorant to the obvious signs...

Yup. Chalk it up to lesson learned and do your homework first (and avoid places like BP/CL/DL/ECT)

Also... make sure you do not name them here (even if someone PM's you asking) as this is NOT the website to do such a thing. Once you become a long time member you can report bait and switch (fake photos) and dangerous situations and scams but you need a little more reputation here first (higher post counts)