Sign in to follow this  

A killer massage... you must try

While I am not a big fan of the massage parlours, I decided I could use some pampering the other day and went to EB on Elice for a hot tub and back rub. What I didn't know was just how good a back rub could be.

I picked a new girl there (only one other girl in the place I knew) called Sky. She just started there on Monday, but she had a very interesting smile and that kind of sexy maturity that I found very attractive. Her build is above average... nice little boobs, nicely shaped butt... I would say a 7.5-8 out of 10 if I had to give a rating. But her personality was great.. and again, a killer smile. I did't have a large tip with me that day (three greens at the door for 45 minutes, and three greens to the girl, which is why i'm not a big fan of the MP) but she was very okay with that.

What I receive was the most decadent bit of pampering ever! While Sky is new to Winnipeg, she is not new to the business. I almost passed out from the scalp massage in the tub she did for me, and the backrub... wow! This is a country girl who shows NO sign of being weak with things. By the time I turned over for my topless HJ, I couldn't have cared less if I had received it or not. But I was very glad I did.:grin:

All in all, the most wonderful experience. The next time I go, I'm going to bring a larger tip for a little more service at the end (I'm told 4 greens would be enough). While this may seem a bit for a massage, I can guarantee you will not regret a moment you spend with Sky. Tell her you heard this from the really big guy she met on the weekend.

Enjoy!

--BC