Looking for four sp's willing to travel!

REMOVED MY COMMENTS AS INFORMATION WAS INCORRECT

SORRY THIS INFO WAS WRONG ON MY PART: asking for an sp to go to another country from canada for the purpose of prostitution is also illegal.

- It is only illegal is the place you are visiting has anti prostitution laws.

- Down South (Hopefully not USA as most of the USA prostitution is illegal)

I hardly think SP's would travel with someone they don't know. Personally, just having a sleepover took repeated encounters of the lady and I getting to know one another well enough to be comfortable with each other (if that is making sense) before we spent the night together. I can't see a lady (ladies) traveling with a stranger, something in some ways even more intimate than a sleepover. Aside from being comfortable with one another, there are issues of mutual trust not to mention straight out the ladies' safety has to be considered. And in the OP's post he's looking for four SP's, so all four ladies need to get along and connect with one another too.

I would suggest to the OP, have some encounters with ladies, get to know one another, before you even broach the idea of traveling. To me, I do find it strange, post count one, asking for ladies you don't know, and they likely don't know not only you, but each other, to travel with you, outside of Canada. Trips should be done with people you know and like, not with strangers

My two cents

RG

B Man...a fellas first post in history and he wants four girls to go south.. Mod commented quickly ...kudos.

Leave 212 out of it and consider agreeing with many that it was a ridiculous fucking post :)

• Like 2

B Man...a fellas first post in history and he wants four girls to go south.. Mod commented quickly ...kudos.

Leave 212 out of it and consider agreeing with many that it was a ridiculous fucking post :)

You are right Lee. I really didn't pay much attention to the original post as it was so ridiculous, that said, international travel companions is something I have done in the past and plan to do in the future but never would I attempt it in such a lame matter :)

• Like 1

Sorry, you story you are correct. It's been a while since I read the laws but section 212 is only in regards to procuring (being 3rd party to) ...

Procuring

212. Every one who procures a person to enter or leave Canada, for the purpose of prostitution

Meaning anyone (agent/pimp) acting as a third party.

I am sorry for the misinformation above I try very hard to have accurate prostitution law info on this site.

I will correct my earlier post as well.

Sure you did. Lol...

I was laughing so hard I couldn't even type the comment for the rep. points proper let alone read it my eyes were watering.

I hope the ladies have a lovely, safe time and hopefully they create an album of their trip.

Whoever these/you "ladies" may be please let someone know all the details of your "trip" for your safety.

Lexy

• Like 1

I truly hope that there aren't any ladies' safety put at risk by this clown

Five people total, the "man" and the four ladies, all strangers to one another, in Mexico, doesn't sound like a holiday, sounds like recipe for disaster, for the ladies that is

RG

• Like 1

When I read "4" were needed, I assumed the OP was looking to (maybe) pay for 4 sp's trips down south and then profit off them working some kind of event down there.

I can't think of any legit reason why one person would be asking for 4 sps for travel date.

I also can't think of any reason why someone going there, (like for real, not like for fantasy lol), and can't figure out that he could hire sps on the spot without the flight and accomodation cost.

Just my take.

When I read "4" were needed, I assumed the OP was looking to (maybe) pay for 4 sp's trips down south and then profit off them working some kind of event down there.

I can't think of any legit reason why one person would be asking for 4 sps for travel date.

I also can't think of any reason why someone going there, (like for real, not like for fantasy lol), and can't figure out that he could hire sps on the spot without the flight and accomodation cost.

Just my take.

Well why my spidey sense went off originally, 4 ladies, who are strangers to each other and to this "man" going off on a "vacation" Come on, you take a vacation with a lady you know and like. You don't announce on a board that your looking for ladies (that you don't know and they don't know each other) to accompany you

My gut this guy wants four ladies to go with him so he can put them to work for him, and being down south, Mexico, where are they going to turn for help

Any lady thinking of doing a trip down south, you don't need some pimp to accompany you. If you are the one doing the working, you should get the renumeration, not some guy you don't know and doesn't care about your welfare

I hope the trip doesn't materiaize, I don't see any good coming from it

My two cents

RG

My gut this guy wants four ladies to go with him so he can put them to work for him

Except the place is already way over populated with beautiful local ladies that are willing to work for way less money than any CERB lady.

I can think of several reasons why someone would take a CERB lady on vacation or a business trip with them when there are much less costly locals (as I have) but I can't think of any reason why a CERB lady would go there to work or on vacation or business with someone that wasn't very trustworthy and willing to prove it in every way.

The few times in the past I have had travel companions they were most impressed with how much responsibility I took for their enjoyment, comfort and most of all their safety and I know from experience it takes a lot for a lady to trust you enough to go on such an excursion. You have to make her independent of you completely with her own everything so she can chose to reverse course and return home without your consent at any moment -- and that is the right way to do it.

Except the place is already way over populated with beautiful local ladies that are willing to work for way less money than any CERB lady.

I can think of several reasons why someone would take a CERB lady on vacation or a business trip with them when there are much less costly locals (as I have) but I can't think of any reason why a CERB lady would go there to work or on vacation or business with someone that wasn't very trustworthy and willing to prove it in every way.

The few times in the past I have had travel companions they were most impressed with how much responsibility I took for their enjoyment, comfort and most of all their safety and I know from experience it takes a lot for a lady to trust you enough to go on such an excursion. You have to make her independent of you completely with her own everything so she can chose to reverse course and return home without your consent at any moment -- and that is the right way to do it.

I don't disagree about taking a CERB lady on a vacation, or for that matter, a sleepover. But I'm sure you'll agree that encounters of that nature are done with a lady you know, like and trust, and she knows, likes and trusts you too. A shout out on a board looking for four ladies, strangers to one another and to you, that isn't a recipe for a excursion which is fun. And while the ladies here are smart enough to play safe, my point was and is that my spidey sense tells me this guy doesn't want ladies for travel companions, he wants them to work for him down south where they have little protection.

RG

I don't disagree about taking a CERB lady on a vacation, or for that matter, a sleepover. But I'm sure you'll agree that encounters of that nature are done with a lady you know, like and trust, and she knows, likes and trusts you too. A shout out on a board looking for four ladies, strangers to one another and to you, that isn't a recipe for a excursion which is fun. And while the ladies here are smart enough to play safe, my point was and is that my spidey sense tells me this guy doesn't want ladies for travel companions, he wants them to work for him down south where they have little protection.

RG

Oh we are on the same page RG! From my somewhat limited experiences with those ladies that do the jet set international travel companion thing, they will go on such an excursion with someone they don't really know (much like they will meet RG for or BackRubMan for the first time) as international travel is a lucrative and generally rare opportunity but they will take precautions (normal client screening procedures still apply) and insist on a minimum of an initial meeting first and also smartly insist that everything must be prepaid before departure (including their return airfare) and that they remain independent enough of the client at all times so they can return home at any time without his consent or assistance.

I'm sure if the client didn't treat them with the respect they deserve they would be on the next flight out of there or at any time they felt it was the appropriate thing to do and rightly so, just like they have the right to leave at anytime during a normal couple of hour appointment if it becomes necessary and prudent to do so.

A surprising number of ladies do offer this on their web sites (usually called "Fantasy girlfriend", priced by the week) often at what seems pretty high rates (but then you need to consider that while she is out of town or abroad with you she is not home taking any other appointments) and as gentlemen we never negotiate a rate, we simply pay any quoted rate. As long as everything is set up to ensure she remains independent and remains only because she wants to, everything is cool.

What troubles me about the OPs post is that it is illegal for him to arrange companions for anyone other than himself, (212(1)(g) perhaps why MOD suspended him) and as Angela of Ottawa said and others alluded to it seems just to be a case of big spender syndrome, likely he isn't (never was) serious so my spidey sense tells me we are starting to fall victim to a troll :)

If it was one guy and four ladies and he had anything up his sleeve, they would band together and ensure he got what he deserved :)

Edited by backrubman
Spelling