Jasmin's back & This weeks schedule now posted

Hey there,

I sure have missed everyone while I was away... I love British men but you guys are way better. I also spent some time in Dubai while I was away and that was a really neat experience.

Anyways, I trust that everything ran smoothly while I was away - Vitala did an excellent job managing things.

Please see the weekly schedule and book accordingly... spring fever is in the air and we are also planning our next party... date to be announced shortly.

Very nice new picture, Jasmin!

Yup, nice new picture of Dallyn also. Bumped into Dallyn in the CMJ lobby on the weekend and I think I may have to see her next.

Hey there,

I sure have missed everyone while I was away... I love British men but you guys are way better. I also spent some time in Dubai while I was away and that was a really neat experience.

Hey I was in Dubai around 5 yrs ago and enjoyed it. Maybe we can talk about it sometime.

Party? Did somebody say Party? I am usually so shy and reserved, but maybe something like that would bring me out of my shell. :P I hope it is not when I am away... because that would just suck.