How do you edit the title of a new thread

If you make a mistake when posting a thread you can edit it but I can't seem to be able to figure out how to edit the title. Can anyone advise, much appreciated. I've searched the forum but could not find any info on this.

I think, not sure, but when you go back in to edit, go to the title section and you can delete (backspacing) and put a new title in.

Again, not sure, but while in edit I do think the title can be edited/deleted/re-titled

Good Luck

RG

If you make a mistake when posting a thread you can edit it but I can't seem to be able to figure out how to edit the title. Can anyone advise, much appreciated. I've searched the forum but could not find any info on this.

A while back, I tried to edit the title of one of my posts but couldn't. After contacting the Mod, it seemed there was nothing I could do to edit the title. So now, I either leave the title space empty or think very carefully before putting one in.

A while back, I tried to edit the title of one of my posts but couldn't. After contacting the Mod, it seemed there was nothing I could do to edit the title. So now, I either leave the title space empty or think very carefully before putting one in.

It is easy, Paradise Spa explained it perfectly, hit edit button then go advanced button, change the title then press save, presto, finito!

Thanks also Rg for your input, hugs

• Like 1