Thanks Meg - I know this is under the "New to you section" but it also serves as a reminder to the experienced. Sometimes you ladies are just too good (I mean that as a very high compliment to all the ladies who refer to themselves as courtesans, companions and/or offer GFE). I know for me I have from time to time become awe struck, bewildered, and overly "zealous" by the pure wonder of it all, leaving me in a very high emotional state and confused. This can actually distract from the experience. What I have learned is to always value the provider/client relationship and recognize my role as to be the best client I can be. Nothing else! Not the best client of all clients, it is not a competition, rather, it is to be the best I can be with all the courtesy and respect I can muster. There is lots of information on CERB to help us hobbyist be just that. In so doing, it is nothing but smooth sailing, comfort, joy and lots of fun.

So Newbees - you may find your emotions get intense sometimes, and that is ok - but as Meg says, keep the fantasy in tact, and do not lose site of the provider/client relationship

Edited by Z***ou**U
Added "So newbees...."
  • Like 1

Very well said Meg. A post that gentlemen should read when they are posting or think they are in love with a lady. They are 99.9% of the time in love with the fantasy/illusion the lady brings to an encounter. Just as gentlemen, while on their best behaviour in an encounter couldn't sustain it (by that I mean everyday a gift, a tip and so on) a lady can't maintain the fantasy everyday for a man.

Seeing ladies is rewarding, it is both social and sexual, you may even develop friendships (within this lifestyle) and what is done is appreciated, well at least by me (don't want to speak for anyone else) But most of all it is no strings attached, and uncomplicated, or should be

Again, good post Meg

RG

• Like 1

... don't wear make-up, walk around in sweats and bare feet...

Now that is sexy! On all other points in your post I couldn't agree more Meg.

Gentlemen, please respect these Goddesses and their privacy as they give so much and ask so little in return.

Says something about the state of the game these days when some one feels the need to write something like this. Too bad.

Peace

MG

It's unfortunate that you see it this way. I, on the other hand, see this as a very positive and realistic statement in view of some of the threads that have brought up the subject of "feelings" for an SP.

I believe that I have expressed the thoughts of many ladies and did it in a kind but true fashion.

You are free to take from it what you will but my intent was very positive.

• Like 4

You are free to take from it what you will but my intent was very positive.

Honestly i felt like you were venting, which you have every right to do but I didn't get positivity from your post.

• Like 1

Honestly i felt like you were venting, which you have every right to do but I didn't get positivity from your post.

The positivity is in the reminder of why we are all here....fantasy, a get away from reality. And that escape should be celebrated and not miscontrued. I am certainly not a negative person as those who know me can tell you.

This is in no way a rant just a matter of fact or perhaps I have been wrong all along?

• Like 1

Kudos to you, Meg, for posting this in the newbie thread for those not yet initiated, and as a reminder for some veterans. On first reading, I did not pick up any negative vibe, and believe it was merely in the jogging of memories that this post was made. Everyone takes something different away from it, and that's as it should be. Different views and opinions being aired.

So gents, respect the ladies that allow you to have those hours of escape, social and sensual adventures, where, if you've taken proper steps, you've got no worries of your privacy being breached, or of indiscretions reaching those in your real worlds. Compare that to the risks of a tryst in the square world. The ladies, in turn and with full rights, expect to be safe from harm and harassment and to be able to conduct their business without the annoyances that they unfortunately still too often have to deal with in this day and age.

Hopefully, with time, the status quo will change bit-by-bit for the better.

And, by all means, keep the fantasy world separate from the real one. Once that line blurs, it's a sign of emotions in confusion. Revel in the beautiful adventures, but know that there is a line that must not be crossed.

FR

#offmysoapboxnow :)

• Like 3

Anyone that knows Meg knows that she is just a bundle of positivity...can't remember any negativity from her on CERB and definitely never in person

Your post not negative, just a reminder that we are here for a no strings attached fun fantasy and you ladies, nay goddesses provide that fantasy for us gentlemen.

I'll reiterate, good thread Meg, glad you posted it.

RG

Guest ***nsut***jr

Meg... I thought you were referring to the Jets winning last week without really using Tim Tebow to any large degree. Thats what I got out of it anyway.

Good post though.

J

You guys have it good.... you get to see the best side of us! The rest of the men I know have to take me in small doses and put up with me... hehe.

All kidding aside, at the end of the day, Meg is still Meg and she is a nice kind hearted lady which is a prerequisite to being successful in this business.

• Like 1

And you KNEW the rules before joining the game so please don't expect to be able to change them, not should you try. Keep the fantasy intact!

Thanks Meg for a very poignant essay. It is a surreal experience but the memories are very real and hopefully will last forever and no one can take them away.

We hobbyists have real lives too. The time we spend with you is an escape from that reality. You make us feel young and desirable again even if we are not.

I mean, how else could guys like me enjoy beautiful women less than half our age sharing their wonderful treasures with old pharts like us when they wouldn't even give us a second look under real circumstances? When I was young(er) I would never have considered paying to play because it was not necessary. Today it is a privilege to have the opportunity.

Last summer I had the rare privilege to take a 45 minute flight in a B-17 bomber. Since I hold a licence I was able to actually take the controls for five minutes. The flight cost $350.00 but the experience was PRICELESS and the memories will remain strong for many years to come. The proceeds go to the restoration costs and maintenance of this rare WW-II aircraft. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been able to enjoy this wonderful experience. There are other similar aircraft as well and I look forward to doing the same thing while I am still able to do so.

In a way this is the same kind of thing and the proceeds also go to maintenance. We're lucky to have access to these wonderful ladies and their intimate treasures. They are priceless too.

The one thing I have learned early in the game is "Don't try to make it something it is not." Otherwise you will be very unhappy.

Meg has hit it dead-nuts on. Everyone in the hobby, newbies and veterans alike should read her essay and understand it.

Thank you ladies for sharing your wonderful treasures with us.

• Like 2

Thanks Meg for a very poignant essay. It is a surreal experience but the memories are very real and hopefully will last forever and no one can take them away.

We hobbyists have real lives too. The time we spend with you is an escape from that reality. You make us feel young and desirable again even if we are not.

I mean, how else could guys like me enjoy beautiful women less than half our age sharing their wonderful treasures with old pharts like us when they wouldn't even give us a second look under real circumstances? When I was young(er) I would never have considered paying to play because it was not necessary. Today it is a privilege to have the opportunity.

Last summer I had the rare privilege to take a 45 minute flight in a B-17 bomber. Since I hold a licence I was able to actually take the controls for five minutes. The flight cost $350.00 but the experience was PRICELESS and the memories will remain strong for many years to come. The proceeds go to the restoration costs and maintenance of this rare WW-II aircraft. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been able to enjoy this wonderful experience. There are other similar aircraft as well and I look forward to doing the same thing while I am still able to do so.

In a way this is the same kind of thing and the proceeds also go to maintenance. We're lucky to have access to these wonderful ladies and their intimate treasures. They are priceless too.

The one thing I have learned early in the game is "Don't try to make it something it is not." Otherwise you will be very unhappy.

Meg has hit it dead-nuts on. Everyone in the hobby, newbies and veterans alike should read her essay and understand it.

Thank you for understanding that my message was not meant in a negative way but in a celebratory way...a way to ensure we all enjoy!

All kidding aside, at the end of the day, Meg is still Meg and she is a nice kind hearted lady which is a prerequisite to being successful in this business.

Meg, I didn't say you were a bad person, I didn't say you were a negative person all I said was I felt you were venting (not ranting) with your post.

The post reminded me of recent posts by Emily Rushton and Victoria Jolie who had personal experiences where their discretion was violated. My first thought as I read your post was that something similar had recently happened to you.

Meg, I didn't say you were a bad person, I didn't say you were a negative person all I said was I felt you were venting (not ranting) with your post.

The post reminded me of recent posts by Emily Rushton and Victoria Jolie who had personal experiences where their discretion was violated. My first thought as I read your post was that something similar had recently happened to you.

No worries bb. No vent just a gentle reminder I thought :)

Sometimes words only mean exactly what they say and sometimes the words don't carry alternate meanings or subplots.

One only need look at the number of nominations on Megs initial post from men and women alike to see the wisdom in her post.

This CERB world is a world based on respect. We as clients have, as evidenced in post after post, received the utmost respect from the women. Our privacy is respected, the secrets that we divulge are kept confidential, our little idiosyncrasies are dealt with, and this is all done in a professional yet caring way.

We as clients should assume the same obligations and give back to the women what they so freely give to us. For me and for many of us that is an easy thing to do. Whether it be luck or good fortune I have had the opportunity to meet some amazing women, many of whom have shared some very personal things from their 'real' lives. I treat those things and that opportunity as a sacrosanct privilege, and it has done nothing but caused me to have even more respect for the ladies involved.

There are many other threads on CERB where there is discussion about relationships and friendships that develop between clients and SP's. It does happen but those things are not the norm nor should that be something to be expected or assumed. Should it go that way, then we as clients have an assumed obligation to let the woman be the one to broach it and not the other way around. If it happens then awesome because one can never have too many friends.

Meg with her usual wisdom has simply brought forward a little reminder that we can all carry with us as we travel through this sometimes confusing world of CERB.

Edited by mrrnice2
Grammar
  • Like 3

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I didn't view anyone in this thread seeing it as negative and Mrgreen's post could have been taken either way so I thought I'd post. I'm like Switzerland, I'm neutral. lol.

Some people do tend to cross the line at times or assume that we are looking for boyfriends on the job. Some men do try to take the business relationship one step further thinking we would be the perfect girlfriend. They are only seeing one side which is perfect to them and assume that's what we're all about. Not even close. lol. Afterall, we are humans.

• Like 1

Obviously I agree with the general point of the thread but, respectfully, here's the problem ... if you are a newbie going through the topics in this portion of the board, you are going to see a ton of topics of "dont do this," "do this, do that," and ... "for god's sake never ever do this." (smile)

And that's just the beginning ... it seems to go on and on, and on .... and if I was new to this, it might be enough to drive me away or at least give me a negative impression of some of the ladies that might appear ... if I didn't know any better ... to be always complaining about things guys do.

What's being discussed is a very common topic. A guy who is new may misinterpret the "niceness" to be something more. That's been discussed a lot whether its SP activity or strip clubs (its worse there), and there is ... although artfully put ... nothing new here. So when its discussed, ad nauseum, in multiple threads, on and on, and on, it comes across negative regardless of whatever good intent may exist. Not good for business.

Ladies, just trying to offer an open, honest opinion.

• Like 3

You have my support 100% or could say I'm behind you all the way. Hmmmm

In the good places I worked, HR was always tasked with giving refresher training just to keep everyone on the straight and narrow.

Obviously I agree with the general point of the thread but, respectfully, here's the problem ... if you are a newbie going through the topics in this portion of the board, you are going to see a ton of topics of "dont do this," "do this, do that," and ... "for god's sake never ever do this." (smile)

And that's just the beginning ... it seems to go on and on, and on .... and if I was new to this, it might be enough to drive me away or at least give me a negative impression of some of the ladies that might appear ... if I didn't know any better ... to be always complaining about things guys do.

What's being discussed is a very common topic. A guy who is new may misinterpret the "niceness" to be something more. That's been discussed a lot whether its SP activity or strip clubs (its worse there), and there is ... although artfully put ... nothing new here. So when its discussed, ad nauseum, in multiple threads, on and on, and on, it comes across negative regardless of whatever good intent may exist. Not good for business.

Ladies, just trying to offer an open, honest opinion.

Which is exactly why this was not written as a "don't do this" type of thread but more of a constructive point of view :)