Service Proivder in Saint John

There are 2 I know of, Amber and Cat. Although last I heard Cat was headed out west and I'm not sure Amber is still in the business.

I may be able to dig up their contact info, it's been a while since I was there.

Amber is great, I don't personally know Cat, but she was recomended by another CERBite.

PM me and I'll try to find there info.

Joyful Jillian is a mature provider in Saint John. I'm not sure if she's still in the business though... she may have retired.

Hey Guys the report from SJ is that it is a virtual waste land as far as this hobby goes....... got caught in town on an un planned trip .... GD knew I shouldnt have called an agency ...maybe if I had specified that she be clean, reasonably sober and reasonably professional ......

On a better note Cat is BACK ... but call or email ahead of time .......

Amber is so busy with 3 real jobs that you can hardly find time to see her any more..... too bad too really too bad :(

pm me for contact info for the only two independents worth your time .....

Loki318

I had a chance to see Amber when I was there in the fall, she was easy to set up a date with and was possibly the best I ever had, wish she would make the trek to Winnipeg.