First World Problems

So I'm sure everyon has heard of First World Problems I think some of them are pretty Hilarious, but I have a real one I would like to Share first. Feel free to add some of your favorates

My friend is out west and he texts me a few weeks back saying:

Man, I gotta wake up super early tomorrow to get drunk before the Football game. It starts at 11am

Additional Comments:

enhanced-buzz-20397-1300904166-20.jpg all the dishes were in the dishwasher so I had to eat my waffles off a Tupperware lid

Edited by Serena Blake

I spent a good amount of time preparing meals for the next day. When it came time to close up the containers and put them in the fridge, I dropped the whole pile and didn't have time to re-cook it So I had to go buy my lunch. I was angry. Definitely a first world problem.

Or dropped my cell phone and now I have to get a replacement (only 50 bucks thanks to apple care) but still angered me.

#1stworldproblems

• Like 1

Having to be extra diligent about recycling now that the every two week garbage pick-up is coming soon to Ottawa.

lol how but having to pay for a cab cause the city transit is locked out til 2013

Additional Comments:

greedy bus driving bastards lol. they already make 50k

Additional Comments:

ya I need a car walking in the winter time is for the birds.....well penguins I guess

• Like 2

Having to use a bar of fresh soap because I ran out of bodywash.

Bitching about having to home rennos when someone is doing it for free.

Dressing my big orange tabby cat up for Hallow'een again as Puss n' Boots. Hopefully this time he won't run out the front door in a cape, hat and little booties only to come back a day later with the hat gone and the cape mangled around his neck.lol.

Having to walk on real hardwood flooring that is cold.

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

-a flight to an exotic vacation destination being slightly delayed

-complaining that your expensive steak dinner could have been better

-a barista made your morning coffee wrong

-the internet access is out for a couple of hours: what do you MEAN no internet/blackberry/iPhone?!?!

Having a fully stocked fridge, freezer and pantry, yet "not finding anything" to eat for breakfast.

Or my problem, having enough clothes to wear something different every day for a month and I have NOTHING TO WEAR.

• Like 2

greedy bus driving bastards lol. they already make 50k

This is nothing short of an outrage. Not only are the very people they claim to serve incredibly inconvenienced by the strike e.g. (the ridership), but the drivers themselves will likely make back a significant percentage in lost wages through a generous signing bonus once a deal comes along!

• Like 2

-The heated seats on the car I had previous to my current one did took what felt like forever before they got warm.

-My current car does not have heated seats.

The first problem is one I actually complained about out loud to someone I was giving a ride to a few weeks after I got the car. She had moved to Canada from a third world country about 4 months earlier. Moments later I realised what I was saying and tried to backtrack. I said something like "yeah, i know it came with the car, but heated seats are what is the word I am looking for... they are over the top, a little much... they are..." and she interrupted by saying "Good. The word is good." She was not used to cold and appreciated them more than I.